This is amazing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
I know I myself and a few others had goosebumps and a tear in our eyes when the manly supporter bays blasted out eagle rock in the 08 and 2011 gf qualifiers.
But it has nothing on the below. I'm only a really occasional follower of soccer but those scenes last night are breath taking stuff.

http://youtu.be/JbqAqVSbdzs

Was that Vidmar in the crowd at one point? about 2:15

Wow amazing. I went to the Manchester United vs A League game and it had ZERO atmosphere. Was a waste of time and money. Brookie on the Sunday arvo vs Titans shat all over it even though it was fairly subdued for a Brookie game.

Who are all these supporters? Are they all emigrants from Liverpool in the UK? Are they local soccer fans?
I don't understand where all this support comes from.

The Who said:
Who are all these supporters? Are they all emigrants from Liverpool in the UK? Are they local soccer fans?

The won an FA cup in the 80s with Australia's Craig Johnson. Their a famous club like Manchester United they have a truly global fan base.

The Who said:

You have to remember as one of the only truly global games most football supporters support a number of teams i.e. I support an english club and an Italian club

I've been a Liverpool for supporter for about just as long as I've been a Sea Eagle supporter. Unfortunately couldn't get to Melbourne last night but going to Anfield is definitely on my bucket list.

Am as tragic a Liverpool supporter as a Manly fan - have been to Anfield twice and last night was at least as good a version of YNWA ( but to be fair the games I went to were just regular season games against low opposition not derby's or big games etc )..

I don't support them for Craig Johnston but sure many Aussies do - but they have support worldwide the equal of any club over a long period that's not based on recent success.

My family emigrated from Liverpool in the 1970's and back in the day they lived near the ground so I was never going to end up any other way. Was great to see last night though.

WESTIE said:
Pffft liverpool...used to be a top 4 club in england...i'd take a carload of people singin eagle rock every time, over that 90,000 singing "you'll never walk alone".....

Good onya, Westie!
Love your enthusiasm!

lol

They were probably singing "Leave our Suarez alone"

Why the Gunners have bid for him beats me. Lost the two best players in Van Persie (who has got Rooney all in a tiz) and Fabregas who looks a chance to join RVP at MU. That is enough to have me singing the blues.

vidmar said:
Dan said:
Was that Vidmar in the crowd at one point? about 2:15

Yep, that was me....If you listen carefully you can hear me singing.

Not sure my ears can take it hahahaha

You should sell advertising space on your forehead with amount of times you get your mug on TV :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6