this is nasty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
away - penrith
sharks
canberra
liechardt

all of the above are manly graveyards and only a fool says that that doesnt matter.look at how brookie works for us.

newcastle away- not quite a graveyard but with johns and co back we will not be favourites against the side running last.hard to believe but true.

home against the 3 teams with the most explosive attack brisbane,cowboys,saints.winnable but very,very tough.

home against the warriors who have been unlucky this year and generally play fairly well away this year.have not been flogged all year and have beaten brisbane twice.another tough one.

most of this without chock.

be afraid.be very afraid.

the guts and determination we have proudly played with this year will be required to get us home.we must make top 4 or we will be given a thrashing playing a semi away at night.

LIFT BOYS!

In our defence we did look good for most of the first half - led by Kennedy. It was high quality football and we weren't overawed.

We might need to plan a trip to Canberra to get us over the line though.

Ill be at the Canberra game, hopefully with my Canberra mates down here.

I hope this is not a continous slide but just a one off and we win the rest of our games. Wouldnt that be great.

Of course I could just find out where Jason Smith lives......

Because if he is injured than we will definatly win.

Meninga used to live in Crisp Circuit in Bruce.

Rocked his roof in the week leading up to a Manly game.

certianly would ads.

at least this year we know the boys are busting their guts each and every week.we lack that touch of class but no-one could seriously question their effort.

certianly would ads.

at least this year we know the boys are busting their guts each and every week.we lack that touch of class but no-one could seriously question their effort.

Absolultly and that is good. Id prefer a team slightly lacking skill and having heaps of heart (lame I know but you knwo what I mean) to a skillfull team of lazy pansies.

Meninga used to live in Crisp Circuit in Bruce.

Rocked his roof in the week leading up to a Manly game.
My old school buddy had a milk run in Canberra ad his sons called Mal Choco due his love of a certain flavour, home delivered. Sorta reminds me of an eels supporter who lived in Beacon Hill and complained about the garbos waking her up at 5.00 am. I told Crusher who did the run and she got an extra shake, rattle & roll every Tuesday! :dance:

We will really struggle this friday - under lights at leichart as you say isnt good, but add bk, beaver, choc and willo all missing from the backrow plus Hecks up front as a minimum.

Good thing Lulu is back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4