This is not a Daily Telegraph Article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
The Daily Non-telegraph can reveal the South Sydney Rabbits are another club set to explode with a massive exodus of senior management staff and players.

It is believed that South Sydney has had a massive shakeup of senior staff with Joe Kelly going to Manly to take up a lucrative offer and Richards moving to the NRL.

Further, South Sydney has needed to replace John Sutton as captain with Greg Inglis as the new captain. The reason was not given nor known by sauces close to the club. (The sauce of course being either steak or tomato depending upon which one I like the most at the moment.)

Further, South’s may be facing a mass exodus of players. One of the Burgess brother’s highly publicized transfer to English Rugby Union and more recently Luke Burgess’ request for a release to go to Manly.

Again the reasons for Luke Burgess’ walk-out of the South Sydney club are unclear. Maybe, according to sauces, not that I have any by the way, was that he was unhappy with the loss of senior administrators and wanted to link up with Kelly at Manly. Apparently, again according to my non-sauces, they are great mates that like a drink together and wanted to hang out more.

If the player exodus as publicized (in my mind) comes to fruition South Sydney may not be able to field a team in the 2015 season. However fictional sauces close to the club have not said that that was familiar ground for South Sydney because fans will remember the club was barred for completing in the NRL and only won back their spot after saucy legal action.

Fans of the once mighty, South Sydney Rabbits, are seeking to understand what’s going on with the team in moving forward.

It also appears that South Sydney has made some huge offers in the millions (it is rumored by my sauce) along with expensive Armani suits but to no avail. Fans have been asking: “We’ve put an offer to our ball boys to extend their services but we obviously need to get some clarification.

“They are two of our most promising ball boys and we’d like to sort out sooner rather than later so we can focus on the upcoming season.’’

There is a thought among the players at Souths that the club should allow the Ball boys to go because they have been such a loyal servants to the club.

By switching clubs it would allow them to set their families up for life.

Other players who have not commented but it is understood they may have implied if not actually said that the Parramatta Balls Boys would be available at a lower cost.

Stay tuned for other uninteresting articles on the Tigers, St George, Melbourne and the other clubs my sauce can dig up any dirt on.

Disclaimer – any plagiarism is unintended and is coincidental in nature. I did, however adopt the writing style of the wonderful RL writer of none other than Phil (Buzz) Rothfield. Hey Phil if I keep writing such interesting articles like you can I get a job as your assistant?

Further any truth to the above is also entirely coincidental and should be taken as false unless proven otherwise.

Further, I also will not divulge my sauces unless I have been on the sauce for several days after having a bender. Just joking - I prefer Steak Sauce on my Pizza. Or as sources have told me.

Obviously a beat up, there's no Steak Sauce at Redfern.

You can't eat steak if you ain't got no teef.

Burgess requested a release to go to manly because the great Brad arthur once assisted with coaching here.

Souths premiership team is being torn apart quickly. You wouldn't think anyone could go from hero to zero as quickly as the Dragons did (oh yeah, and the Tigers) but Souths will definitely slip I feel.

Are your sauces hot? Ive got a bottle of Tears of Fire hot sauce at home. That stuff will make anyone's nose red.

I heard Luke Burgess left because he was angry at the way the club allowed his brother to leave. And that he had heard that Brad Arthur once walked on the training ground at Narrabeen.

Just saw on facebook that there is a rumour that John Sutton is in deep contract negotiations with the Wests Tigers and if a deal is reached he will ask for an immediate release to join them in 2015...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2