THIS IS NOT MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2004 redux?

Fulton used to do this sort of thing when he was Roosters coach. Massive clean out each year for a couple of years before he settled on his lineup.

2004 redux?

Fulton used to do this sort of thing when he was Roosters coach. Massive clean out each year for a couple of years before he settled on his lineup.

massive clean up was not needed ! we got rid our strong player's and brought in lewis brown and Nate Myles ! whoever continues to stick up for the Penns and Fulton garbage are in denial ! or suffering PTSD

2004 redux?

Did it here when he came back fro easts as well likes his expensive imports does Bozo anyone remember Dave Brown and Paul McCabe amongst a host of other s

Yep, while I will always be a supporter, it is clear the Barrett experiment is doomed and will go down in the archives as a complete failure.

Everything from recruitment to game plans has been appalling.

To put our season into perspective, the bookies still have Parra finishing higher on the ladder than us.

This is not a MANLY football product on show !

I can not remember a display of such rubbish since the Northern Eagles days !

Recruitment of staff and players has been a major failure !

I predict this Barrett experiment to be a major fail !!
I sent the exact same thing to a mate back in Australia!

There is no heart or culture and nothing that resembles a team out there, just a lot of individuals running about.

We had such a decent looking pack but they are absolute rubbish and provide no platform.

DCE is playing much better but had no one playing around him.

I can't even see a nucleus here to build off of, this will be a long few years in afraid

A friend asked me two days ago how come he hadnt seen me in my Manly cap and jersey this season. I live in a small town and for 20 years have always donned the colours both summer and winter.

I bought the Heritage Jersey before the season started and got my members cap but haven't worn either.

I dont care if we dont win, I will still love my team.

But this is not Manly.

Missing the top eight is a failure, a failure for the players we have and a massive failure for who we are. But i am seriously doubting we will make the top eight ( actually a top nine this year).
Results driven business is driving us down down down.

I feel we have also been spoilt by success, many of us don't understand what it really means to suck it up as a supporter. Frankly we can do nothing about decisions made about recruitment - aside from bitching and moaning, but that happens on this site after a 38 game winning streak

Take it easy people. Yes, we were horrible but how many truly thought we were in with a shot tonight. Broncos are one of the benchmark Teams and we are not the first Team they have towelled up this year. We will put in a better performance next week.

They actually gave up in the last 10 or so minutes. Probably not because they didn't care but because they realised they were so inept that there was no way out of the quagmire! Very sad indeed!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4