This is ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wizball1973

Reserve Grader
Just like after the Melbourne game I can't feel that happy with the result because of the week ahead.

T-Rex and Matai probably gone. FFS.

Hopefully we can win the bloody thing now so both fingers can be given to all the haters.

wizball1973 said:
Just like after the Melbourne game I can't feel that happy with the result because of the week ahead.

Hopefully we can win the bloody thing now so both fingers can be given to all the haters.

So you want to win the gf because players may or may not be suspended for foul play? yep let's do it for that

wizball1973 said:

I feel happy, we are in the GF..............!!!

wizball1973 said:
No. I want to win the Grand Final because I'm a Manly fan.

No problem even without those to should win no doubt I just hope the club don't waste to much energy on them and just get on with winning

RE: This is s**t

swoop said:
Go the warriors

I'm torn between who I'd like to see in the final. Love to smash the Storm but they do have the 3 gherkins. Fancy our chances more against the Warriors even though when they click they are very good. I reckon the occasion would get to their players.

RE: This is s**t

wizball1973 said:
swoop said:
Go the warriors

I'm torn between who I'd like to see in the final. Love to smash the Storm but they do have the 3 gherkins. Fancy our chances more against the Warriors even though when they click they are very good. I reckon the occasion would get to their players.

I'd be happy if we play the scum missing either Matai or T-rex, NOT BOTH, having said that we do have Glenn coming back, so he can cover for t-rex and hoppa to centre if suspended with oldfield on the wing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4