This madness has to stop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I am watching NRL of Fox.

I truly pains me to see vultures like Smith and Kent discussing Cherry Evans and his request for a release.

I appreciate that the club are in negotiations with a host of players. I do not understand why there is the slightest hesitation about not securing Daly and Kieran to long term deals.

This madness needs to end cause its festering and giving these pricks more ammunition to hammer our club.

Come on Perry. sort it out, we are a laughing stock over this.

If we are to lose Brett to the Dragons, personally I would be gutted but I totally understand why. Thanks for 9 great years and giving us fans fantastic times, If you do leave the best of luck.

Its time to make the tough choices, we MUST at all costs sign DCE, Fozza pronto, this is our future on the line.

I'm sure everyone at Manly are just sitting at their desk, twiddling their thumbs all day. I think contract negotiations are a bit more complicated than "Hey Cherry Bomb, here's a contract for $500k a year", "Ohh thanks Dave, I'll sign it right now". End scene.

Does anyone know how much cherry wants this year, next year, and the rest of the contract?
Does anyone know what he have offered for this year, next year and the remaining years?

Clay said:
Does anyone know how much cherry wants this year, next year, and the rest of the contract?
Yes. More than we've offered.

Clay said:
Does anyone know what he have offered for this year, next year and the remaining years?
Yes. Less than he wants.

Folks I think club have hit their salary cap limit for this year! I can't believe they'd just sit there and watch it happen...please Mr Perry tell me your not just sitting there!

I just have Apathy for the sport nowadays. I used to buy into the "community" and "demographical" thing, but I just couldn't be bothered any more.

The footy's great. Everything else just sucks about it really.

Can the 25,000 Manly fans that were at the GF Last year all please put in $20 each to the DCE / FORAN fund

DCE is young and keen and contracted for this season and the next. He will get an upgrade on his contract until the end of 2013 and he'll like it.

If he doesn't like it he can sit on what he's got for the next two seasons.

Don't underestimate the clubs position on DCE, they hold all of the aces.

Good CC, at last someone who isn't going on like the sky will fall in if he's not signed in the next ten minutes. These things have a habit of working themselves out. If DCE goes elsewhere, then that's life. We as a club will survive.

DSM5 said:
Good CC, at last someone who isn't going on like the sky will fall in if he's not signed in the next ten minutes. These things have a habit of working themselves out. If DCE goes elsewhere, then that's life. We as a club will survive.

We always do somehow. What a great club we have.

DSM5 said:

Do you have any affinity with the playing group at all?

Whatever will be will be, I trust in 2V, Giggy and yes Perry, all smart men. The media love this **** and love how we feed off it. We have had 5 great years and the cap and back ending was always going to catch up with us. We'll survive this we always do, good times still ahead guys!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6