This may be over projecting, BUT:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're kidding Ryan !!

He went OK , but nothing to rave about. Hopefully with more game time , he'll be an improver.

Burns , BK , Bell & Stewart were the standout performers.

Stephensons defence still gives me heartache.

the poor buggars 1st touch in grade was a dropped ball!!!

I need to watch the game again before I comment, had a few cold ones before the game and viewing position was not the best.

to his credit he didnt lose confidence after that first hit up - i thought he went well off the bench - more metres than lulu

just watched the replay and he went ok. nothing outstanding but he made some good hit ups and did enough to definately keep his place in the 17!!!!

Oh my dear Ryan, he has played what ? about 30 minutes of NRL football and you place a tag like that on him.

Please show some common sense, Cuthbo played solid, nothing more, nothing less and he deserves to keep his place on the bench. But to compare him to BK at this stage of his career is pure folly.

I hope like all heck you are right, but to make statements like that after, what was an inauspicious debut is one of the most inane comments you have ever made.

Oh my dear Ryan, he has played what ? about 30 minutes of NRL football and you place a tag like that on him.

Please show some common sense, Cuthbo played solid, nothing more, nothing less and he deserves to keep his place on the bench. But to compare him to BK at this stage of his career is pure folly.

I hope like all heck you are right, but to make statements like that after, what was an inauspicious debut is one of the most inane comments you have ever made.

and hasnt there been some great ones over the years, I cant choose a winner :lol:

i think he justified it by saying :Dare I Say:
Also , what is goin on with Rose.
as he been any good in PL.

Corso Pete - before you bleat your rusty trumpet from thy hill, my hypothesis was juudged upon the merrits of the individual players at their similar stages in their careers. It's just ridiculous to think otherwise. Do you remember Ben Kennedy when he 1st started out?

I'm sure, when your assisting with a claim about a potential loss, your company tries to make fair evaluations, and look at things in a balanced manner. As a person, and in my opinion, I don't see those same values in you in regard to the way you respond to only a certain few Pete.

Garts - any chance you get mate. Any chance. :bdh: That said, this IS a forum, and just as you have a right of retort at my expense (again :roll: ), I have right to respond or listen to those I choose. For my own continued enjoyment of this site, I'll just steer clear of you going forward.

Don't be so precious Ryan. you made a very bold statement. If you are prepared to stick your head up with such a comment then be prepared for the reponses that you may get.

I can't see anywhere in your orginal post that you were comparing Cutho & BK at the same stages of their careers. If that is what you meant than you should have made your post with that proviso and the response you got from myself would have been much different. I have no idea of how BK performed in his first games in the NRL , you obvioulsy do so you may wish to enlighten the majority of us with your critique of those games.

I hope you are correct and Cuthbo turns out to be the next BK.

"my hypothesis was juudged upon the merrits of the individual players at their similar stages in their careers"

So you see great similarities in BK and Cuthbo after 30 minutes of both their 1st grade debuts.....? Nate Myles had a fair 1st grade debut, as did Daniel Abraham for example....do we compare them to BK?

Quit while your behind. He may well turn out to be as good, or better (and worse which is no disgrace) than BK, but we should prolly just stick to discussing his performance instead of a comparison as such.

So Corso:- if I transposed the words as follows:-

"Dare I say:-

Tim Smith - the next Andrew Johns? (With a prayer emoticon)", you would suggest I mean Tim Smith is as good as Johns now, or potentially COULD be. Exactly !!!

As for Kennedy in is younger days - I "HEAR" he was a union boy, and had a lot of size, and the ability to offload in traffic.

Kennedy was very very good in his debut season for Canberra, 1996 from memory.

He dropped away for a yr or 2 there but not sure why, maybe injury. Dont think he played reps till around 2001!!!

Any back rower "could" be the next BK when they play there first game I guess.

Seriously Ryan, why do you get so cut about other posters opinions regarding your posts?

It was good to see someone young and refreshing given a go, as with Burns this year too. Next will be Ballin and we will have blooded three rookies which goes well for depth...
Just a side note, the entire backrow had a very good game (more noticeable in the 2nd half to be precise), which may well be a result of Cuthbertson...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4