This must happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
... to avoid spoon.

Cullen to 6 and Hastings to 9.Korisau to reserves for the season and Green with him to try to show something and pressure Cullen.

Not sold on Hastings as a half but has good basic skills and is a great goal kicker. Cullen is a Cody Walker type (who languished in QCup) and needs to be given a chance.

That piece of coaching yesterday to send Korisau and Myles back on with the game in the balance will do me. Cullen was our one player showing enthusiasm and you hook him for a proven failure. Smacked of predetermined replacement times with no thought of the game at hand.And even a tiring forward offers more than Myles.

This is about avoiding the spoon now and giving young guys a go with a view to the future. Doesn't Kelly show them if you give a guy a chance he can come up to the mark.

Lowest point since NE. Time to take some risks.

... to avoid spoon.

Cullen to 6 and Hastings to 9.Korisau to reserves for the season and Green with him to try to show something and pressure Cullen.

Not sold on Hastings as a half but has good basic skills and is a great goal kicker. Cullen is a Cody Walker type (who languished in QCup) and needs to be given a chance.

That piece of coaching yesterday to send Korisau and Myles back on with the game in the balance will do me. Cullen was our one player showing enthusiasm and you hook him for a proven failure. Smacked of predetermined replacement times with no thought of the game at hand.And even a tiring forward offers more than Myles.

This is about avoiding the spoon now and giving young guys a go with a view to the future. Doesn't Kelly show them if you give a guy a chance he can come up to the mark.

How did Hasting play in NSW cup coming back from Injury ?

... to avoid spoon.

I am generally pretty optimistic but at the moment it does feel like NE days. Aside from a few players the team lacks any heart and soul. Hooker is one of the most important positions in a side and API is comfortably the worst number 9 in the comp. Agree it's going to be an ordinary season so risks need to be taken. May as well blood some young blokes.

I know fans of all clubs say it, but geez why do our players always take so long to get back from injury, whilst other clubs get players back early, like Adam Reynolds yesterday? I can't ever recall us getting a player back early - it's always longer than expected. I can't even recall what injury Lussick has but it sure does seem to be taking a while to heal. We sure could use some extra troops this week.
Prett sure Darcy was due back round 5

I thought Myles had his best game for us yesterday to be fair to him. If we had a bigger bench and a goal kicker I think we would have kicked on and won. Missing so many forwards is never easy and I suggest we just hang in there until we get some muscle back. I feel the club does have the makings of a good team, we just needed more pigs coming in off the bench.

At the moment the Raiders ( without injuries and suspensions ) are the worst team in the comp with -30 on the ladder and if injuries and suspensions hit they could win the spoon
Yeah sure, that's what the table shows but last week the Raiders took the Cowboys to golden point in Townsville and could have quite easily won. Do you seriously think we could get anywhere near that next weekend?

At the moment the Raiders ( without injuries and suspensions ) are the worst team in the comp with -30 on the ladder and if injuries and suspensions hit they could win the spoon

The Raiders have played 2 of the best teams in the comp. we have played 2 of the worst.

The second worst team in the comp is Souths. We made them look like world beaters yesterday.

Yeah sure, that's what the table shows but last week the Raiders took the Cowboys to golden point in Townsville and could have quite easily won. Do you seriously think we could get anywhere near that next weekend?
Who knows what 2morrow brings ?
Did you seriously think that the raiders would be blown away by over 40 points on their home ground after a golden point game against the Cowboys .

Last edited:
The Raiders have played 2 of the best teams in the comp. we have played 2 of the worst.

The second worst team in the comp is Souths. We made them look like world beaters yesterday.
In round one it was our new teams first hit out with our new combinations unlike the raiders
We had 4 of our biggest props out
Take away 4 of the biggest men in any side and the game changes
3855335.jpg

... to avoid spoon.

Culen did vindicate Barrett yesterday, his passing from dummy half was worse than Api's (I didn't think that was possible). This is possibly why he got hooked. Watched 3 sets very closely when he came on and only 2 hit the chest, almost all were at or above the head of the player and there was one behind DCE who was in the red zone on the last (DCE did really well to catch and spin 360 in one motion to get a decent kick away).

So yeah give him a crack at 5/8 but not hooker, Hastings at hooker is the next experiment at top level.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7