This sucks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingoftherodeo

Reserve Grader
Despite everything, as cut up as I am this is a joke that this guy is being labelled a villain to the extent that all of his hard work will be ignored.

All the inuendo and lies of the media and the rest has made a mountain out of a mole hill. Des ain't a lier, maybe stubborn and a control freak but he wasn't trying to tear the club apart.

Lack of communication and power trips caused all this and the dogs and the manly haters in the media just capitalized.

Hearing terry lamb on BsB the other morning saying he couldn't care less about our club etc how we only have ourselves to blame, really gave me the ****s.

In fact, outside of manly no one gave us chance to be as successful a what we are, now the hypocrites are coming out with their expert opinions again telling us we don't know why we're doing etc...

Since when has an opposing team fan backed des? Never! But look on the comments on the daily telegraph website and their crucifying our club because of this debacle. And I bet des doesn't like it either.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Whether its been manly getting a leg up from hollywood hartley, to poaching other teams players to the northern eagles debacle everyone has always wanted to stick the boot in to manly. We'll live to fight another day and the premierships will keep coming as every other mediocre club keeps whining.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8