this time next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I expect to be standing and applauding our first win of the season!
Is anyone going for a drink after the match?  (lol)

Darren link said:
we will be arguing, blaming everyone as the Storm carve us up  :'( :'(

I've gotta funny feeling about this match. Had the same when we played them in the 2008 Grand Final

I will advise you all that we haven't won our first game since Raiders in 2006 I think it was? Might have been 2007 but it has been a long time since we won in the first round. I think this is our best chance yet, as long as we are full strength

SeaeagleRock8, contact Mark from Ambassador travel re the MWTS group meet after the game. 

susan link said:
I will be backing up the Armourgard truck to the Mermaid Beach TAB

You are sounding extremely confident with this one Sue, hope you right.

I am teeing up on Manly 13+ all up Brett last try

i saw their forwards go around against the broncos.outside blair and manu they are a total joke.

couldnt bruise a f...ing marshmallow.we will eat them alive up front.

susan link said:
i saw their forwards go around against the broncos.outside blair and manu they are a total joke.

couldnt bruise a f...ing marshmallow.we will eat them alive up front.
Love your confidence but I'm not over impressed with our squad this year and think this time next week we will be talking about the long season ahead of us. Weak halves and no depth in the outside backs, if Trex is a centre option then we are in terrible strife. I hope I'm wrong but DCE is so soft in defence it ain't funny

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4