This weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Did anyone notice in the Rabbits v Warriors match that the Rabbits got all the 50/50 calls and plus some.
Players lying in the ruck - consistantly offside - hands all over the ball and when the Warriors did it in the first half they were caught. It just concerns me more I watch the Rabbit the Refs let them get away with anything.
PS Wesser should have been sent off.

I thought it was milked. No problems with it - just happens in a game.

I am thinking about selling my tips - they are just soooo bad that money can be made by going against my selections. This is serious! :)

Canteen Worker link said:
I started the round thinking I would get them all right. Not sure if I even have one correct. This is very ugly.

Same here.  I'm none from 4 so far.  I've never had a round where I haven't picked any winners and it looks like this one could come close.

All in all good resutls for us over the weekend, Dragons & Souffs losing!

Yeah mate I thought Souths were specials in that, I don't rate the Warriors at all. Souths should have won it too, blew so many good chances

On a side note, I can't believe how bad the Magic are going !! I backed the Celtics pre season but thought Orlando would take this series comfortably

I missed my tips so ended up with away games....cant say I am upset at forgetting to put them in

Kiwi Eagle link said:
On a side note, I can't believe how bad the Magic are going !! I backed the Celtics pre season but thought Orlando would take this series comfortably

Ahem, let's just leave it there shall we....but yes, I can't believe it either. A choke of Dragon-esque proportions...

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183377.msg263269#msg263269 date=1274681878]

Ahem, let's just leave it there shall we....but yes, I can't believe it either. A choke of Dragon-esque proportions...
[/quote]

Was disappointed yesterday, sat down being able to watch a full game for once and was hoping for a good one.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6