This weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Even if we get beat this weekend ( which I think won't happen)

The worse we can do is drop to third with the titans and dogs a game clear at the top

( could drop to 4th mathematically but the tigers would have to beat roosters by a 20+ margin - not going to happen)

So chins up

Rather all the injuries now than come September!!

We have a 9 day break between this game and the knights game @ 7pm on Monday 19th May brookie oval then a bye.

Jerry1 said:
We have as much chance of winning as watching the pope lay an egg on breakfast tv.

Cluck cluck.

Hmmm, geez never heard us written off before. How about before the game against Souths at the start of the year? Absolutely no chance. Hey come to think of it what about against Souths in the PF last year? Definitely no chance. Actually what about season 2011? No chance to even make the 8!

Will be tough definitely. But the Storm of 2014 are not the Storm of yesteryear. These are the sort of games where Manly just plays uncomplicated, grinding, tough footy. It's game like this where our culture becomes something to envy for other clubs. It's games like this where the experts will write us off all week and then next week will say 'when will we ever learn to not write off this champion club?'

Manly to win 18-8. In a game that will make SOO look like a game of tip.

MoM: Matt Ballin (making 60 tackles and taking on extra kicking and creativity)
First Try Scorer: That same man, sneaking over from dummy half, reminiscent of the 2008 GF.

Jerry1 said:
watching the pope lay an egg on breakfast tv.
You have filled my head with absurd images. I'm enjoying them though.
Melbourne will have papal egg on their faces on Saturday night.:D

This has all the ingredients for a classic hit and run robbery...
I hope we get written off all week and all the way to the bank and back.

I have intentionally mixed metaphors to continue to bamboozle the Rugby League gods into submission and allowing a Sea Eagle victory on Saturday!

No papal intervention needed.

I can usually talk myself into tipping a win for us by kickoff no matter who the opposition, our injury list or our current form.

davohan123 said:
Even if we get beat this weekend ( which I think won't happen)

The worse we can do is drop to third with the titans and dogs a game clear at the top

So chins up

Stop calling us fat!

It'll be rotten eggs for us. Sensing a massive Hayne or Checcin type shafting this week. Pink clowns will scalp us. Scum by 10

Is Shayne the Rooster Hayne refereeing this games?

That will reduce the odds of us winning considerable.

I thought he had retired after the GF last year. (He probably should have.)

Storm losing 3 in a row(so probably due for a win), that many injuries Manly will have to call on the MWTS to field a side.

Thinking we'll be lucky to get within 10 points

Sadly, it's hard to see us winning this one. the scum are desperate and I imagine its been an extremely long time since they lost 4 on the trot. We are seriously down on troops and they have had the week off to refresh and will be close to full strength and are at home. I know some of our guys will also be refreshed but the loss of quality will be too much.

yeah, we are a long shot this weekend, but stranger things have happened in rugby league.

While i wont hold my breath, never write off the mighty eagles!

That's exactly right, and I hope they have the Round 1 capitulation in the back of the mind as well.
Not that they should need any more motivation down there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7