This weekends games Scores, results & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
This weekends games Scores, results & chat

**Wests Tigers - Parramatta Eels**

**St George Illawarra Dragons - Brisbane Broncos**

Live stream of Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
http://www.justin.tv/namikstudio

Re: This weekends games Scores, results & chat

Dragons were woeful and may have started their traditional end of season slide.

The bongos looked good!

They’re not known as the proverbial chokers for nothing, are they now!!!

Good riddens to bad rubbish I say. Give em one more year and they might make a grand final appearance only to choke on the day

Grand Final will be either Manly Vs Scum Chumps or Manly Vs News Ltd love child the piddling storm but can’t see that happen if either of us finish 4 and 5th 

Manly win back to back premierships (fingers, arms, legs and whatever crossed)

Our new signing Mr Gulavao played alright tonight.  And my goodness, how good is Hayne playing lately?  Great to watch.

Bad for us but great to see the Dragons get dominated. It's really up to us this weekend anyway if we're a hope of getting a decent position in the eight.

Hayne is amazing. Start of the year, I thought he was hugely over rated, I never knew he had some of this stuff in him, I actually don't think he did either. Kicking 40/20s when he wanted too last night

Still, although they scare me, I can't see them winning 12 straight to win a comp, although with where they are now, it may only need to be 11/12

That Broncos result sucked, hated it

I think that tomorrow after our game, we are either 5th or 10th, massive game of footy, I wish it was out of the road. Am hating watching games at the moment I don't want either side to win, Newcastle v Cowboys is another of those

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Am hating watching games at the moment I don't want either side to win,
  For me that happens every time two sydney teams apart from Manly play.

I thought the Slime were very vulnerable to a straight running centre.  The Tigers made breaks when Marshall drifted across field and had Ellis or some other running straight through Smith and Reddy.  If Marshall kicked the goals, another ball game.  Watching the Panthers game I think if they run Pritchard at them and their very fast centres, Jennings and Tye follow him, they can beat the Slime next Friday.  You read it here.  

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181421.msg237703#msg237703 date=1250904648]

Am hating watching games at the moment I don't want either side to win,
  For me that happens every time two sydney teams apart from Manly play.
[/quote]

But normally 1 of result favours us more than the other, at the moment either team winning is crap for us

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8