This Weekend's Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

luke_ball

This Weekend's Team

Just came across the team for this saturday nights game:

Sea Eagles:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Steve Bell
4. Steve Matai
5. Chris Hicks
6. Jamie Lyon
7. Matt Orford (c)
8. Jason King
9. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. A Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Luke Williamson

Interchange:
14. Travis Burns
15. Glenn Hall
16. Mark Bryant
17. Steve Menzies
19. Matt Ballin
20. Jack Afamasaga
21. A Cuthbertson

I expected a large bench to be named with all the injuries hanging around, but i think Burns, Jack A, and Bryant will drop off.

Everyones thoughts??

This Weekend's Team

Bryant to drop off???

are you kidding, he has played every game this year and it wont stop now.

If everyone is fit Jack A, Burns and Ballin will drop off

This Weekend's Team

I take it then that Stewart and Hicks are fit, or will be, to play. Who is the better defender, Ballin, Burns or Bryant? The answer to that question picks themselves on the bench.

This Weekend's Team

Actually after i posted that i meant Cuthbo won't get a run sorry! Bryant to come off the bench!

This Weekend's Team

16. Mark Bryant
17. Steve Menzies
19. Matt Ballin
21. A Cuthbertson

would be my bench

This Weekend's Team

were training under closed doors apparantly for most of the week.. with Beaver and Stewart possibly out.. maybe their hiding BK......

or is it known that Brent Kite is back ;)

This Weekend's Team

Beaver has a chest infection. If it is anything like the one I have had for the last 7 days then it will affect him dramatically. In fact I would say his only shot would be on the bench with the intention of using him for short periods.

Last night's news still had Glenn and Chris in fibreglass casts so there must be serious doubt about both of these players also. If Hicks is out I expect Bani to make an appearance.

This situation is really diabolical as who is in or out will have a huge impact on the bench. If Beaver is bad then I expect Burns to get a nod (hopefully not though) for any half injury. If Glenn misses out then Ballin might get a shot. We won't know until Saturday and it could look very different to what we are hoping for.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7