This Week's Team - Changes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

Knowing we are playing the Rorters and that Matai and Kylie will be available - Will Des make any changes to the squad?

Who do you think he will play?

My guess is that Matai will replace Stevo in the centres, but that Cuthbo will stay on the bench. Apart from that I can't see anychanges at all.

I would love to see Ballin the team and also Bryant in for King with Kylie on the bench and JK in PL. Can't see it happening without injury though.

I reckon Cuthbo will be back in PL with Kylie on to the bench. Not saying that Cuthbo should be in PL (because he shouldn't), just what I think will happen.

The team should be (but wont

Stewart
Stephenson
Hicks
Bell
Robertson
Burns
Orford
Bryant
Monas/Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Menzies
Kennedy (C)

Monas/Ballin
Cuthbertson
Minogue
King/Williamson/Rose

Is Des the only one to see King as a first grade player? I was talking to the guy who co-leads the Knight's supporter group (the Crusade or something) and he even called King a 'non-event'.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Luke Williamson
16. Mark Bryant
17. Adam Cuthbertson

will be the team. I thought Leuluai got two weeks, but if not, will be in there for Cuthbertson.

The team I'd go with though:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Mark Bryant
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Luke Williamson
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Mark Bryant
17. George Rose / Jason King

That's a big bench. Also Monaghan could play 80 mins...so we only need a make shift Hooker IF required in Willow. That way we have 4 forwards on the bench, but one COULD play 5/8 / Hooker if required.

Maybe this way we will get over the ad line more. The more experience Monaghan gets at Hooker the better, so leave him there as much as possible.

Ballin could also slot into the forwards fairly comfortably though

He'd be there hands down for me Danners...but it just won't happen. He'll be a Gold Coast Titan in 3 months and counting...

I also thought Kylie got 2 weeks. Either way Cuthbo should not be dropped back to PL.

The judicial points system needs to go. If an offence is worth suspension than so be it. Suspend the player. If not, figure out the value of the charge and fine the players.

I know it goes on past performances but they way it adds up you could really end up being suspended because of an accident, while some players get off with a hard elbow to the head because they are normally clean players.

The team I'd go with though:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Mark Bryant
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Luke Williamson
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Mark Bryant
17. George Rose / Jason King

That's a big bench. Also Monaghan could play 80 mins...so we only need a make shift Hooker IF required in Willow. That way we have 4 forwards on the bench, but one COULD play 5/8 / Hooker if required.

Maybe this way we will get over the ad line more. The more experience Monaghan gets at Hooker the better, so leave him there as much as possible.

Bryant's going to be busy, starting & sitting on the bench :D

As much as having Hicks in the centres would strengthen that position it weakens another. Why break what appears to becoming already one of the best centre/wing combos our club has had in year of Bell and Hicks. Hicks has had more ball, and more space in two games than he had all of last year on the wing.

Leuluai was definately suspended for 2 weeks, he won't be back yet. If Rose is fit I would pick him, but Dessie wouldn't make a call like that, he'll be in PL. If you noticed on the weekend our second phase play was improved 10 fold, one reason for that is Cuthbo, also King had a couple of offloads, unfortunately his offloads were simple turn and and drop back on the ground not sneaking the arm through the defense. Kennedy needs to get his right arm free again, along with Cuthbo Stewart will have a field day. Rose is even a better offloader than Cuthbo IMO, and has unbelievable strength, he should be in first grade very soon.

Dessie's team:

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Bell
4. Matai
5. Hicks
6. Burns
7. Orford
8. King
9. Monaghan
10. Kite
11. Menzies