This will be our 8th finals in a row.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
With today's win, mathematically we have secured a finals spot (and hopefully a top 4 spot :)).

It will be our 8th finals apparence in a row.

This is a fantastic achievement.

Go Manly!!!!!

B2B Here we come.

With today's win, mathematically we have secured a finals spot (and hopefully a top 4 spot :)).

Go Manly!!!!!

B2B Here we come.

Eagles2nv said:

Go Manly!!!!!

B2B Here we come.

We've come along, long way since 2003-2004 when we first began re-building a first-class team again. Happy days!

Eagles2nv said:

Go Manly!!!!!

B2B Here we come.

We've come along, long way since 2003-2004 when we first began re-building a first-class team again. Happy days!

Let's hope we can enjoy this premiership win this time. 2008 we lost Beaver and then the 2009 early season disaster and then 2011 was wrecked by $$$DE$ and constant contract speculation. This time around surely we can celebrate through the whole 2013.

Let's hope we can enjoy this premiership win this time. 2008 we lost Beaver and then the 2009 early season disaster and then 2011 was wrecked by $$$DE$ and constant contract speculation. This time around surely we can celebrate through the whole 2013.

It's a squad that will go down as one of the greats of the Eagles in years to come. Like the 70s. Great players in key positions over many seasons,

Eadie B Stewart
Fulton, Branigan Lyon, Matai
Randall, Martin G Stewart, Watmough,
Krilich Ballin

and some who were key older transitional players

Jones, Reilly, Lurch O'Neill Menzies, BK

and a stream of quality replacements.

Gartner, Harvey, Alan Thompson Foran, DCE

One more premiership and their success will bear comparison too. Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

It's a squad that will go down as one of the greats of the Eagles in years to come. Like the 70s. Great players in key positions over many seasons,

Eadie B Stewart
Krilich Ballin

One more premiership and their success will bear comparison too. Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

mickqld said:

Very true, but wouldn't all those Souths, Eels, Sharks and Dragons (pre 2010) have given their right nut to be able to celebrate a Grand Final win - even if it was only for a few days.

Perhaps 2012 we can celebrate all through the summer...

mickqld said:

Very true, but wouldn't all those Souths, Eels, Sharks and Dragons (pre 2010) have given their right nut to be able to celebrate a Grand Final win - even if it was only for a few days.

Perhaps 2012 we can celebrate all through the summer...

Don't it make you feel great being a Manly supporter, I'm grinning from ear to ear. Just came back from the Hills home maker centre and parked next to my car was this car with a huge Sea Eagle supporters sticker and a couple of smaller one as well a maroon fluoro rego plate. Made my day.

Don't it make you feel great being a Manly supporter, I'm grinning from ear to ear. Just came back from the Hills home maker centre and parked next to my car was this car with a huge Sea Eagle supporters sticker and a couple of smaller one as well a maroon fluoro rego plate. Made my day.

Ian Martin tragic said:

Eadie B Stewart
Krilich Ballin

These are truly golden days to be a Manly supporter.

Embrace them and enjoy them.

Ian Martin tragic said:

Eadie B Stewart
Krilich Ballin

These are truly golden days to be a Manly supporter.

Embrace them and enjoy them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8