This Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Is there a way I can find who we have out in each round this year. My friend (a Bulldogs suppporter) was saying it hasnt been that bad and the media a beating it up until we have a full side.

I dont think we have had a full side apart from maybe 2/3 games this year. I know all the players we used but I want to know the individuals out in each round if I can find it.

Round 1 was the only full side in 2012 to take the field.
However both Matai and Gifty came off during the game with broken thumb/finger respectively.
Gifty had to go back - to score a simple try - as Manly were buggered in the heat after comming back from Leeds 2 degree WCC.

Both Matai and Gifty were out for extended periods.

Then, if you recall T-Rex was off from Round 4-11.
Only to have the the SOO back injury till Round 16.

Wolfy was out from Round 11-18

The injury list is never ending for Manly this year :angel:

Rd 1: Joe
Rd 2: Gift, Joe, Matai
Rd 3: GIft, Joe, Matai
Rd 4: Gift, Joe, Matai, T-Rex
Rd 5: Gift, Lyon, T-Rex, Joe

Rd 6: Gift, Foran, Snake, T-Rex, Joe
Rd 7: Gift, Snake, Foran, T-Rex
Rd 8: Foran, T-Rex
Rd 9: Foran, T-Rex
Rd 10: Foran, T-Rex
Rd 11: Snake, Gift, T-Rex, Foran (left field after 15 mins), Wolfy
Rd 12: T-Rex, King, Foran, Wolfy
Rd 13: Matai, King, T-Rex, Wolfy
Rd 14: Bye
Rd 15: Matai, T-Rex, Wolfy
Rd 16: Gift, Wolfy
Rd 17: Bye
Rd 18: Gift
Rd 19: Snake, Gift, Matai
Rd 20: Potentially full strength team

Might of missed a few, correct me if I'm wrong. Looking at this shows that we have done quite well this year, there has been no consistency for Toovey to work with at all.

Bolded are the rounds we have lost

Ceagle said:
Rd 1: Joe
Rd 2: Gift, Joe, Matai
Rd 3: GIft, Joe, Matai
Rd 4: Gift, Joe, Matai, T-Rex
Rd 5: Gift, Lyon, T-Rex, Joe

Rd 6: Gift, Foran, Snake, T-Rex, Joe
Rd 7: Gift, Snake, Foran, T-Rex
Rd 8: Foran, T-Rex
Rd 9: Foran, T-Rex
Rd 10: Foran, T-Rex
Rd 11: Snake, Gift, T-Rex, Foran (left field after 15 mins), Wolfy
Rd 12: T-Rex, King, Foran, Wolfy
Rd 13: Matai, King, T-Rex, Wolfy
Rd 14: Bye
Rd 15: Matai, T-Rex, Wolfy
Rd 16: Gift, Wolfy
Rd 17: Bye
Rd 18: Gift
Rd 19: Snake, Gift, Matai
Rd 20: Potentially full strength team

Might of missed a few, correct me if I'm wrong. Looking at this shows that we have done quite well this year, there has been no consistency for Toovey to work with at all.

Bolded are the rounds we have lost

This is it - Thanks

Man I would like to see other teams with these injures - lucky we are still in the 8.

Goes to show how important Gift and Matai are.

Cant believe our injuries this year, not 1 match at full strength

This whining about our injuries is getting to be too much. Other teams too have injuries/suspensions. Tooves needs to cope with this. Our players need to lift for the "lesser" teams. Our attitude to said teams is what is killing us not the injuries.
I will expect a barrage of abuse but this is my opinion. We have had a few good seasons and it will be hard to keep it up. It's good to have high expectations on the team and club but let's cut out the excuses when just do not perform to those expectations.

How many other teams have that many international, key players missing constantly ?

To be where we are sitting with that list of games missed above is a testament to Tooves imo

www.nrlstats.com is a great site for things like that (I hope posting a link to another site like that is ok)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2