This years semis do we get to play at home?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't seen info telling us where the semi's will be played, obviously we all remember last year having to play at the SFS instead of Brooky, so I was wondering if they have changed the rules for this year given the new format?

As it stands Scum Dogs and Wabbits get to play at their home ground ANZ, which no doubt gives them a slight edge, so do we get to play at fortress Brooky this year?

I haven't seen info telling us where the semi's will be played, obviously we all remember last year having to play at the SFS instead of Brooky, so I was wondering if they have changed the rules for this year given the new format?

As it stands Scum Dogs and Wabbits get to play at their home ground ANZ, which no doubt gives them a slight edge, so do we get to play at fortress Brooky this year?

Pretty sure Sydney teams have to play out of either Homebush or Sydney Football Stadium. Neither grounds should hold any fears for us.

Pretty sure Sydney teams have to play out of either Homebush or Sydney Football Stadium. Neither grounds should hold any fears for us.

If the ladder positions remain the same, Canterbury, Souths and Melbourne will each have home finals.

If the ladder positions remain the same, Canterbury, Souths and Melbourne will each have home finals.

WAMF said:
So if we finish 2nd as I predict, storm are average and will get towled by Sharks, we will have to play out of SFS in the first semi?

WAMF said:
So if we finish 2nd as I predict, storm are average and will get towled by Sharks, we will have to play out of SFS in the first semi?

If we finish 2nd and Cowboys finish 3rd, as it stands we would still play at SFS but I could possibly see the NRL moving it to Brookvale

If we finish 2nd and Cowboys finish 3rd, as it stands we would still play at SFS but I could possibly see the NRL moving it to Brookvale

So the Scum get to play at their home ground, as would the Friday Night Broncos -- if only they were good enough to finish top 4.

News Limited filth.

So the Scum get to play at their home ground, as would the Friday Night Broncos -- if only they were good enough to finish top 4.

News Limited filth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8