Those of you who watch the ESL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
would have noticed the Druids or the logo prior to going to awarding a try or disallowing a try. It's for the Exiles (Antipodeans) team to face England to get them up to scratch for when they face Australia and New Zealand.

This maybe like the NRL Allstars so I'm hoping to get you guy's to vote the 'great one' in Steve Menzies to play for the Exiles in what would his last Rep game ever!

Hopefully I'll hear more developments of this game. Another disillusion is that the Pom's think we will take this as a walk in the park it'll be anything but think about many Aussie player's and probably Kiwi's last chance to play Rep footy so I will be on the look out for a stream for this game.

Viva La Beaver!  I'm going to shed a tear when Locky breaks his record, especially knowing he was willing and most definitely still able to have one final year with us.

That was the best way to end a Stella career at the sea eagles. No one else will ever have that sort of farewell.

A great way yes, but playing another 20 odd games and probably pushing him far enough infront of Lockyer to hold onto the most games played record would have been fitting.  He could also have helped spearhead our membership drive and provide that bit of leadership which I still think is missing.  Not to mention he can still cut the mustard on the field.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8