Thoughts on Farrar's first game ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thoughts on Farrar's first game ? i thought he played pretty well scored a try made a good break defended well and looks to have settled in with the team ok in general he had a good game all round imo and he just may turn out to be a good utility.

I thought given the time he's been at manly that performace was solid enough and way better than using neauman which would have been the other option I guess :) - He'll be solid enough while JL is on orgin duty to - he's a good buy for us.

Showed enough tonight for me to put him on Iro Williams' wing once Lyon comes back. Jamie will make Origin one would expect, so Farrar will get another run agianst the Raiders.

I think that he played well and is a promising buy/swap for Manly.

I thought he played pretty well. I think he dropped the ball a couple of times though (but who didn't!)

He looked comfortable, seems like he has slotted into the line up well and that is a good sign, because as a utility he may be expected to play a different position every week.

A good first game imo.

good horse first up! if he continues this form ill be happy to sign him for another few seasons. Rather him than Bani - BTW if anyone heard Bani on the piss at the leagues club about a month after he arrived, he got his wish.

I thought he was poor in defence. But, as I said in another thread... I'll let that slide for now as he hasn't had long to work up a combo with wolfie... but canberra will look to exploit that side this week.

Other than that... he was ok.

He did smash the opposition in defense once, which turned the ball over near their try line - and we scored on the next set.

I thought he was great.

It is incrediblt difficult to join a team and shine on the first appearance and on one week's training. But he came pretty close. Excellent first up run and as everyone says, leaps in front of two others so far this year.

really impressed he didn't look out of place which is a good sign he will fit in and the best of our backup centres by a country mile. Better than tony Williams too I thought

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4