Thoughts on today's game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Emotion aside, I'm trying to get my head around the odds of either winning or losing today's game. This will be a tough game for both sides as the Knights are also under a lot of pressure.

Against Manly: Away game, big home ground advantage to Knights. Knights are also not performing so well and are under pressure to win. Knights may have some key players coming back into the side. Refs hate Manly. If it rains - this is bad. No Jamie Lyon.

For Manly: Previous week has been much more positive for Manly. Attitudes seem to shifting towards getting back to the basics. Possible return of D. Williams or T.Williams. Without constant errors Manly has a strong attacking side.

Verdict: Please, triple please, infinity please, win you Mighty Sea Eagles.

Thoughts?

Agree, and I think we can do it BUT,do the mental scars of week 1,2 and 3 come back to haunt us as soon as the first mistake or two happen.

It's at best 50/50

Before kick off this year (just)and knowing we had David and Brett out for at least 4 weeks I said we'd have a tough start to the year.

After week one I then posted I didn't think we'd win any of our first four games, I hope I am wrong Nicci, I hope I am wrong.

I don't want to even contemplate losing
this would have to be the most important game in the season, We need to win this and start a roll on, with all the boys reading this forum on the way up on the bus they will know that we are even more desperate than them

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
I don't want to even contemplate losing
this would have to be the most important game in the season, We need to win this and start a roll on, with all the boys reading this forum on the way up on the bus they will know that we are even more desperate than them
BE, like you I don't want to contemplate losing but the fact is when two footy sides take to the field only one team is going to win. Mentally the Eagles need to win this game. If we win I'm going to do an Anthony Mundine style back-flip (which could result in a visit to an emergency room), but I'll watch the replay 50 times with my cast on.

swoop link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=179975.msg217286#msg217286 date=1238890231]. If we win I'm going to do an Anthony Mundine style back-flip

Make sure you're wearing undies!LOL
[/quote]Sea Eagle undies, Swoop!

swoop link said:
If we don't play panic football and play disciplined we should win.
I'm starting to get a bit of a winning feeling for the first time this year. I hope my instincts are reliable.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=179975.msg217292#msg217292 date=1238892039]
If we don't play panic football and play disciplined we should win.
I'm starting to get a bit of a winning feeling for the first time this year. I hope my instincts are reliable.
[/quote]

I'm feeling confident aswell.

if we dont win
im gonna ****en lose it

and i cant say self harming wont happen if we lose :p

Cliffy Gc link said:
if we dont win
im gonna F**ken lose it

Cliffy, you must be nutser than me and that's alarming.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179975.msg217305#msg217305 date=1238894723]
if we dont win
im gonna F**ken lose it

Cliffy, you must be nutser than me and that's alarming.
[/quote]do u wanna go on a date and find out
u better be over 18 :D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9