Thoughts on Tomorrow Nights Game now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
What's the thoughts now from everyone on tomorrow nights game after DCE having his offer withdrawn? I actually think this could snap everyone back to football reality. Hopefully it might also shock DCE into realizing that whilst he's a good to very good player, he's not an immortal, so get back to playing good footy and the rest will take care of itself.

Manly 28-12 (Jamie Lyon first try scorer, Brett Stewart Man of the Match)

I think we will win. Yes, there is the distraction, but i think the team will still perform really well.

Blair 1st try score. Foran MOM

Despite all of the injuries, we are a complete and utter shambles. I'd be surprised if we won.

My thoughts are that Foran and DCE have put big targets on their backs and will be the scapegoats if we lose. They better have blinders or else Silvertails will go into meltdown.

My thoughts are that Foran and DCE have put big targets on their backs and will be the scapegoats if we lose. They better have blinders or else Silvertails will go into meltdown.

Silvertails is already in meltdown mode. Next stage is nuclear apocalypse.

I just can't see us winning this **** has got 2 be destabilizing they will say it isn't but I just don't buy it. The only positive is the team we are playing against in names is crap.

Woah... You mean there's actual footy to be played? It's been so long that I thought it was contract season, not footy season

Considering we are already down 4 first-choice options (Taufua, Matai, Buhrer, Starling) and have some potentially unfit players (Lawrence, Lyon), I am now pretty concerned, especially considering I don't know where DCE's and Foran's heads are at.

One of two things will happen.

We will win a tight one ( funny if it was DCE kicking s field goal in the 79th minute) OR

We will get smashed.

I just cannot see a strong win for us, yes I agree their team is ordinary but they have a LOT to play for and our preparation has been a mess ( injuries and the other farce), this could be telling.

Funnily enough if we lose the first game I think we will win the second against the Storm.

A lot depends on how professional the players are on the night, ie " attitude".

Going to be fascinating to watch.

We will definitely win. We are stronger across the park. There is no way we will lose.

Anyone who is tipping parra on the punt, I'll lay your bets. Send me your money. I'll give you 3's for parra @;)

We will definitely win. We are stronger across the park. There is no way we will lose.

Anyone who is tipping parra on the punt, I'll lay your bets. Send me your money. I'll give you 3's for parra @;)
Put me down for $1k on Parra @ $3 then.:party:

I think the offer withdrawal, the contract negotiations are a cunning decoy. Parramatta think they have it in the bag due to us being a basket case. I believe Foz and Daly will announce they have resigned to the paying group immediately before they run on for the siren. Parramatta will be ambushed by a strong, unified Manly while Choc whimpers and goes looking for the sticky spray to assist in actually holding a football.

I saw it in a vision.

Also, DCE touring other clubs is an information gathering exercise to give Manly a look at other clubs and keep them ahead of the game. Cherry Evans. Daly Cherry Evans.

I think the offer withdrawal, the contract negotiations are a cunning decoy. Parramatta think they have it in the bag due to us being a basket case. I believe Foz and Daly will announce they have resigned to the paying group immediately before they run on for the siren. Parramatta will be ambushed by a strong, unified Manly while Choc whimpers and goes looking for the sticky spray to assist in actually holding a football.

I saw it in a vision.

Also, DCE touring other clubs is an information gathering exercise to give Manly a look at other clubs and keep them ahead of the game. Cherry Evans. Daly Cherry Evans.
Revelation : 6/71

I saw it in a vision.

Well that is indeed an epiphany !!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8