Thoughts on tonights match - Sharks vs PP's game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I think the first half wasn't anything fantasic but the PP's did enough to go in at HT in front 16 - to nil. The fish fingers are still in the game at this point, but I can't see them going through to the GF the way the are playing.

I don't think the PP have palyed all that well. The sharks just have no attack to speak of. I'm growing more confident that we will win the GF everyday! ;D

I'm not watching this game - have more important things to do.....

Is this at least a physical game?. Will it take a bit out of Melbourne?.

I knew they would win, any team that loses 3 players and is still $1.55 are certs. Combine that with the fact that Cronulla will never amount to anything.

Cronulla will never make or win a Grand Final

NY Eagle

NYEagle link said:

I knew they would win, any team that loses 3 players and is still $1.55 are certs. Combine that with the fact that Cronulla will never amount to anything.

NY Eagle

Well, they've made them before but just never won them.

NYEagle link said:

NY Eagle

No it wasn't really what you call a physical game mate but it's more like who hangs on the the ball wins that being the PP's

We still have to win tommorow night! One's things for sure it'll be a tougher match than that, the Sharks were woeful! Kimmorely, what can you say, inside balls, dropped balls, just hopeless.
I think we can beat the Storm, I'm pretty nervous about tomorow night. Class prevails I guess but we still have to win.

mmmmm interesting.....

Win week 1 of finals comprehensively at home,
get bye week to go camping, extra training/fan days/get some rest,
No.7 comes into match with great form,
losing a true champion of the NRL if they lose,
will have great home support prob 15,000+ supporters,

what happened?

leaked lots of yards up the middle,
Concede lots of points,
No.7 has a shocker,
Dummy half shutdown,
lots of dropped balls,

Good bye Cronulla................mmmm Goodbye Manly?

Go tha Warriors!

Lol I thought you went for us Deetroy? It reminded me of us last year just blown off the park. Shsrks had the week off and weren't mentally prepared, I was quite happy for the Storm to get a very soft win. If we beat the Wariors were in much better shape than last year, seeing BE's video Watmough isn't in la la land like he was last year, I'd feel pretty confident that we're in with a chance mentally. Still have to beat the Warriors though go yoou good things!

We all know Cronulla are crap after a week off - both us and a 6 day turnaround Storm smashed them.

I think we will hold serve and win comfortably tonight - by something like 14 or 16.

Regardless of the form of the Storm, the thing that stands out with them is their defence. How often do they give away more than 14 or 16 points, even when they lose?

Its nice to hear they were out on their feet after 55 minutes - thats good. Thats the key for Manly in the gf. Two class teams, one running on empty.

Yeah, I'm already talking about the gf - sorry.

NY Eagle

Ricky's comments indicated a team with an overachiever mentality.

To say in the media how you exceeeded other expectations that they wouldn't make the eight etc blah blah blah just shows they you yourself know you should be there.
In truth, they had every reason to feel confident based on their results, but Ricky's comments indicated they themselves believed they were phonies.

That was the biggest indicator to me they were gonna get flogged

NY Eagle

Everything is in place for us to win. We have the motivation (Beaver leaving, last years gf loss), we have the form, we're rested and relatively injury free and Melbourne are battered and have lost key personnel, it's almost like the whole thing has been scripted. Life doesn't hand out these oppurtunities often, our boys need to stand up and be counted. No dropped ball, no silly penalties, composure in defence and patience in attack. God I love this time of year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4