Thoughts to Tommy and family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just read that Tommy Raudonikis' grandson has passed away from an injury he picked up playing last weekend. Hopefully this link will work

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/8522976/Grandson-of-league-legend-suffers-freak-accident

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Terrible news, RIP Jake......you don't think sending your kid out to play a game of rugby will be the last time you ever see him again, great to see Jake will still live on if you will through his organs in which his family has agreed to donate.

Very sad news... Sounds like a freak accident. From the reports the kid had shown plenty of promise as well.

Yeh, read that earlier today. Tragic. Thoughts go out to his family, must have been a gut wrenching decision to have to make.

I've been lucky enough to meet Tom. He was'nt my favourite player on the field but a good bloke off it. Sorry to hear of his loss.

I, like many fathers watched my son and his team play a game of footy last weekend.
I guess many like me would have stopped and felt profound sadness at this heart breaking news.
An accident of course but nevertheless devastating fior the boys family, team mates and friends.
Deepest condolences...

vidmar said:
I, like many fathers watched my son and his team play a game of footy last weekend.
I guess many like me would have stopped and felt profound sadness at this heart breaking news.
An accident of course but nevertheless devastating fior the boys family, team mates and friends.
Deepest condolences...

Vid as a father of young boys who may one day lace on footy boots I worry about whether the game is safe enough. I understand this was a very unfortunate accident, but do you think there are enough precautions made in junior RL to prevent unnecessary injury or worse?

A true story about the great man.

He came o Junee and wanted to play for the Diesels circa 1968, he married a Junee girl who he was dating at he time.

The powers that be told him he wasn't good enough??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6