Throw the cheaqe book at Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
If he has not yet signed we should be moving heaven and earth to keep this kid...... Dce sure a loss but we'll recover, if Foran walks we are fisted.... No lude.@:oops:

If he has not yet signed we should be moving heaven and earth to keep this kid...... Dce sure loos but we'll recover, if Foran walks we are fisted.... No lude.@:oops:
I would suggest the other way round but each to their own

No.

Lets say the rumors are true that he signed a long time ago. By failing to come clean and act professionally he has truly screwed the club.

Would it have meant we retained DCE? Who knows but maybe we could have made a play for a number of other players that have since been locked up. If he had the class to front up once he made a decision rather than string the club (and fans) along for a number of months I would say yes - now no chance

And on an aside...did this really need to be another thread?

I wouldn't be throwing the cheque book at anyone.

If he wants to stay he will stay, if not then see ya later.

I think we have more chance of changing DCE mind (if Foz has signed with parra).He hardly oozed confidence on stereo last night about his move.

Anyway, we are still in it with Foz until he announces it. Albeit looking unlikely...

I'd like to throw something at him but it would'nt be a cheque book. Parra can have him. If he had any pride in our club he would have refuted the rumours a long time ago. He's gone and he can stay gone.

Seriously paying over a million for foran is stupid, good player but seriously thats what jt is getting and he is the best player in the comp (not GI for christs sake) we need money to spend on quality forwards and then we can get back to bullying other teams and then letting our backs just lay on points, say we actually kept kieran and daly on 1-1.2 mil a year, there goes our salary cap to buy any decent forwards to lay the platform for our backs, just my view

Really, he gone simply as that. I believe he should have told club back in jan of this. Maybe then we may have offered 1million to dce.
Simply put the why the story is coming across it was the new management which screwed deal with him.
If we want to do anything offer dce more try to get him to turn his back on titans.

Dce gone mate.... Reports Foran still hasn't signed yet......

We all no he is gone has been for some time let's say last nights story was **** were has Kieran been today? nowhere he hasn't even put out a statement. Compare Matt Ballin a story appeared saying he was getting the punt he called Kelly and was told story was false. So Ballin doe's what a man doe's he fronts the media and calls them out for writing ****. Foran has done none of that because he is a liar and has been shown up as the fraud he is.

Seriously paying over a million for foran is stupid, good player but seriously thats what jt is getting and he is the best player in the comp (not GI for christs sake) we need money to spend on quality forwards and then we can get back to bullying other teams and then letting our backs just lay on points, say we actually kept kieran and daly on 1-1.2 mil a year, there goes our salary cap to buy any decent forwards to lay the platform for our backs, just my view
For 1.2 million we could have 2 of the best forwards in the game. Crazy money!!

Yeah
yeah but if we managed to hold Foran, I believe we could turn this situation around pretty quick.... Purchase a up and coming kid at half, johns can mould him, and spend dce cash on forwards.... And we would even drop out of eight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6