Throwing Punches: NRL vs Law on the Street.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
We saw tonight matai restrain from throwing punches tongiht, and cop a few bruises for his trouble.

Under the new rule you get penalised for defending yourself.

If we look outside footy. If someone hits you in the street, you can defend yourself (as long as you use reasonable force).

This new rule is going to get someone seriously hurt. If the NRL is 'serious' about stamping out fighting, Allgood will spend the rest of the season on the sidelines.

I think Allgood will get 2 charges out of that, 1st for the cheap punch and second for fighting and will cop a few weeks for both.

Wasn't Gallen called a dog for doing the same thing to Wee Man Myles ?

I think we are getting a bit carried away. Stevie wasn't heading over to check on Mitchell's well being. If I see Stevie Matai running towards me after I've cheap shotted one of his team mates, I'm thinking I'm about to get clocked. So no wonder he **** himself and let loose with a few.

Fluffy said:
I think Allgood will get 2 charges out of that, 1st for the cheap punch and second for fighting and will cop a few weeks for both.

Agreed, i think he will too. They are technically separate incidents.

Prob get grade 2 contrary conduct and grade 3 striking.

6 weeks (although it should be 20)

Four max. Cheap shot on Buhrer but how many weeks for that? 2 is my guess. Throw a punch and it is 10 in the bin. Stevie walking up to him wasn't handing out a barbie invitation so going on Gallen's hits in SOO another 1. He is a dog and deserves more but I can't see it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6