Thursday Night - what do you want to happen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
Well, I'll tell you what I'd like to see.

A tied score at the end of the game with golden point.

During golden point both sets of forwards get the shytes with each other and start throwing punches and take out the half backs and five eights.

Some guys will get injured and others will get sent off and rubbed out for a few weeks.

At the end of golden point the scores are still locked up and Manly win the Minor Premiership.

Ah - it is to dream. :D

Is there a chance they will play each other in week 1? If so rabbits lose this week then win in week 1 making roosters play the extra game.

Golden point draw, 5 MRC charges per Team , ACL to all the halves and a first prize win in Powerball :)

#ManlyOrTheGreatVoid

manlyfan76 said:
Is there a chance they will play each other in week 1? If so rabbits lose this week then win in week 1 making roosters play the extra game.

So long as Manly win or draw, the Rorters and Rabbids play 2 consecutive weeks. Nein's dream telecast schedule :cool:

Tough long game, but I never wish for injuries lest karma comes back to bite manly

HappilyManly said:
Golden point draw, 5 MRC charges per Team , ACL to all the halves and a first prize win in Powerball :)

#ManlyOrTheGreatVoid

manlyfan76 said:

So long as Manly win or draw, the Rorters and Rabbids play 2 consecutive weeks. Nein's dream telecast schedule :cool:

I might have to google "praying for dummies" so this outcome happens.

The roosters have their Gatorade spiked with Viagara and thus lay all over the Souffs players causing fights with all of the bunnies. Obviously with the exception of Sam burgess who would probably not let go of the roosters player.

Daddycool08 said:
Well, I'll tell you what I'd like to see.

A tied score at the end of the game with golden point.

During golden point both sets of forwards get the shytes with each other and start throwing punches and take out the half backs and five eights.

Some guys will get injured and others will get sent off and rubbed out for a few weeks.

At the end of golden point the scores are still locked up and Manly win the Minor Premiership.

Ah - it is to dream. :D

That will do me

Should have been the other way around imo.

South Sydney Rabbitohs star Issac Luke is free to play against the Sydney Roosters on Thursday after being cleared of a grade one dangerous contact charge

Broncos forward Sam Thaiday will miss Friday's final round NRL clash with Melbourne after being found guilty of a crusher tackle.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news

First hope we win on Saturday so the Roosters and Rabbits have to turn around and do it again. The good thing is they wont know as they play first, so they will be keen to win and hope we trip up so they get 1st and they get the weaker game against Panthers or Scum or whoever.

Then I just hope they rip into each other, and this adds almost another week to their semis campaigns.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6