Thursday's joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Thursday's joke

A couple were on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin." The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age." The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one guy." "Oh yeah? Who was the guy?" "Tiger Woods." "Tiger Woods, the golfer?" "Yeah." "Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him." The husband and wife then make passionate love. When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone. "What are you doing?" asks the wife. The husband says, "I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."
"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
"He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."
The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time. When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. "Now what are you doing?" she asks. The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat." "Tiger wouldn't do that." "Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?" "He'd come back to bed and do it again." The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time. When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial. The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?" "No! I'm calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole."

Thursday's joke

If she was a good sort you might consider going for a double bogey. It might take a day or two to play the hole though.

Thursday's joke

Well it would be hard to put since your playing with a wood the whole time

Thursday's joke

I heard the rough is pretty thick on that course

Thursday's joke

he should just pull out the driver, instead of playing with the sand wedge

Thursday's joke

MSE doesn't even have a general forum anymore for posts like this.

It is good to share jokes around that give everyone a laugh.

Thursday's joke

Corso Jan I'm shocked - I cannot believe what I just read up there!!!

Thursday's joke

...and after the third time he was wishing she had hooked up with a golfer with a little less stamina- the name John Daly immediately comes to mind.

Thursday's joke

Don't know PJ they don't call him long John Daley for nothing, when I was young I could manage a par 5 but these days I sometimes need a buggy for the putt putt course

Thursday's joke

Don't know PJ they don't call him long John Daley for nothing, when I was young I could manage a par 5 but these days I sometimes need a buggy for the putt putt course
Too funny! :yeah:
:yeah: :yeah:

Thursday's joke

Corso Jan I'm shocked - I cannot believe what I just read up there!!!

Hello all, I finally got in here lol
I'm just as shocked as you Wheel! lol
Pete wrote that! tut tut tut!

Thursday's joke

G'day Jan good to see you found ST.

I thought Pete must of been posting under you're name again :)

Thursday's joke

Good stuff Jan, I thought it could have been Pete - he is a naughty boy after all!!!!

Good to see you are finally in Silvertails!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4