Thurston cleared

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about his excuse though?

Doctors have testified that Thurston doesn't have the strength in his arms due to tears in both shoulders and therefore could not have lifted the player. It was just a loss of balance.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spear tackles are now legal.bellew is a traitor.
we can now spear thurstan and take him out.no worries we'll be in the gf

At least Manly's Odds will be a lot higher now which equates to more winning $$$$ for us Manly fans :yeah:

They have only themselves to blame.

Look how angry people are!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/comments/0,,22448540-5006066,00.html

At least we now get a battle into the GF, nothing worse than a walkover victory to prepare you for the biggest game in your career.

Laughable outcome considering the defence they offered, who were the numbnut judiciary members that fell for that ? The NRL is really struggling for credibility at the moment and this just proves they have lost the plot.

I don't know how anyone could consider that tackle anything less than an illegal lifting tackle, the intention is irrelevant. I believe the rule has some reference to arms between the legs and players passing horizontal, how they deemed that tackle didn't fulfil that criteria is beyond me.

Ultimately I don't care whether Thurston plays or not, but the issue is credibility of the judiciary process, and sadly they have proven that there is none. Every club should keep a copy of that tackle, because given that precedent there should be no more suspensions handed out for lifting tackles or dangerous throws.

The players go armed with high profile & obviously very good legal representation, human movement experts, doctors etc to help them get a not guilty outcome.

But besides 3 ex footballers what do the NRL provide to prove their case beside video footage of the evidence. From what I have read this morning the NRL prosecutor (for want of a better term) seemed pretty lame in his attempts to secure a guilty outcome, but then again the conspiracy theorists will all say that is part of the plan.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2