Ticketek system down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Massive issues at Ticketek today.

If you're trying to purchase tickets for tomorrow night, hold off for now.

Every type of ticket you try and order, the system will crap itself.

Tickets aren't being sent to emails/phones but payment is being taken out etc.

Apparently they had issues with the AFL last night.
Mobile tickets weren't scanning - as they failed to load -and a lot couldn't get in to watch the game.

Seriously how cr*p is the ticketek online booking system, they need to reinvest some of the fees they scourge out of us and provide a system that is somewhat functional. How hard can it be. They get slammed in their feedback, obviously too busy counting their cash to read that though

Just thought I would ask and see if anyone has two adult general admission tickets they would like to sell.

Or

Does anyone know how much they are if you buy them at the game?

Thanks and cheers............!!

Just thought I would ask and see if anyone has two adult general admission tickets they would like to sell.

Or

Does anyone know how much they are if you buy them at the game?

Thanks and cheers............!!

Probably about $30 each. Easier to get a family pass for $50

Make sure you sit in Bay 39 if you're getting GA

First row at the top of each lower Bay is NN . FF is the last row where you are protected from the rain

Row A is the sideline
Thanks
I have an elderly chap ( over 80)from St Vincent's that I am taking to the game

He is a rooster so if we lose he gets his own way home lol

Thanks
I have an elderly chap ( over 80)from St Vincent's that I am taking to the game

He is a rooster so if we lose he gets his own way home lol

I'm elderly/lazy so I like NN as its easy access to the loo, shops, TV screen and no one behind to disturb if I jump up cheering on another Manly try :)

I don't know if you can still get the $50 offer at the ground. Most likely not. You can book tickets on Ticketek site now or tomorrow. If the tickets don't go through to your email, just give them a call.

Great...!! Thank you for letting me know, much appreciated.

Are you guys for real we'll be lucky if there's 10000 crowd there.I'm sure you'll be able to get them at the ground.
I think they meant that the special $50 is online only.

Most Westfield Shopping Centres Information Desk are also a Ticketek Agency.
They're open on Saturday if there are still issues with Ticketek emailing tickets

I'm kinda hoping we lose now... jks :p
Hahaha

Should of told you I put him there after 2013 GF

Just had a heart starter in the Cross before I pick him up

Actually getting excited

If he is wearing his colours he won't get past the lift and will get him back to emergency and meet you at bat and ball

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6