Tickets for Friday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

easystreet

Reserve Grader
I read the warning on MSE that all reserved seating is sold out and it was advised that even general admission tickets should be pre-purchased at Ticketek.I took their advice and bought my tickets yesterday afternoon,but only 1200 had been sold by then,so unless there is a rush on Ticketek over the next 2 days,it seems like it should be ok to get tickets at the gate on Friday night.

I think the marketting dep't are trying to stir up some quick ticket sales.

Good on them, I think allot of dogs fans will turn up on the day, so it could easily sell out. I'd expect 6k dogs to turn up.

They tell you if you ask Fluffy :)

It is Manly's attempt at marketing. They do it every now and then and every time they do it is complete BS. They just dont want issues at the gate I guess.

By reserved seating they probably mean the season ticket holders :)

I will still pre-buy just so I dont have to mess around at the gates as I will likely be runnign late

My 2 tickets were numbers 1211 and 1212,and general admission tickets are numbered as they are sold.

Once when i cought my ticket for flegg it had number 4000 off, my friend who came an hour later had 2000 odd, so im not sure if that is the case

Dont they only sell them from the club at the moment though?

so the numbers would be fairly straight

I thought it was through any ticketek at the moment. Numbers may vary depending on the outlet

it could be the right number but as said ive been let down before thinking that way.

Yeah I reckon the club has done the dicey on us to pull a big crowd. Ticketek internet now says theres still tickets available in the Arko stand.

There are 2 numbers on a ticket. A ticket number and a PAX. The PAX is the actual figure that shows ticket sales.

I'm holding a ticket in my hand which has the No. as 7656 but the PAX as 9794.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4