Tickets for the Roosters at the SFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/seatingcharts/mapaussie.html

I was curious exactly where our seats were in Bay 37 (away supporters bay) and had a bit of a search last night and found the link above.

I picked up the discounted tickets via the link that was set up by the club on the Official site on Monday and got row EE.

As from experience the Ticketek site normally starts allocating seats from the front and then upwards - if this is the case then looks like sales may have been going well for the away supporters bay?

(Rows A-Z sold then AA to DD already allocated)

Could be another big turn out for the "Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs"
(By the way - the club supporters bus from the Leagues club was a sell out for the Sharks trip and I understand that a few people wanted to book late but had to be turned away - fo those wishing to travel on the bus(es) best to get in early?)

Meeting spot pre-game for those that are interested is the Olympic Hotel, Moore Park Road

C'Mon YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking to buy approx 16 tickets for bay 37 on friday, should be at Olympic as well - we must catch up Vidmar

G'day Wheel,
Yes still keen to catch up.
Drop me your contact details and I'll get in touch.
I don't check that address that often so if you let me know if you send an email via this site I can log on to hotmail and check?
We'll be going to both the Homebush games on the supporters bus and noticed there is a $25 ticket that gives GA access to both games so $7 return on the bus with the membership and $12.50 to get in - gotta love that! (Don't like the stadium that much but gotta be at the game to cheer the boys on!)
Cheers
Vid

Re moving - Having been there a fair few times - depends on a few things.

You can of course walk all the way 'round the ground via the down stairs concourse but the stewards are tasked with checking your tickets before you enter the bays to make sure you are in the right area (especially before the game starts)

Once you are in the bay assuming there are spare seats there is generally no problem in moving to another one.

If you have a ticket for another part of the ground and wanted to sit in the away supporters bay then may be worth looking to head over there about 10 minutes in to the game and either hope that the steward doesn't ask for your ticket
(If you are carrying a tray of beer and look as though you know where you are heading that normally works (So I've been told because of course I would not consider doing that....)or if they stop you explain that you'd like to sit with the Eagles supporters and ask if there are any spare seats.

If you are looking to move from the Eagles bay to another part of the ground - No, that is not allowed

DVS - We've got a fair few on the supporters bus and then we're meeting people at the Olympic Hotel

http://www.olympichotel.com.au/pages/index.php

Which is across the road from the ground.

The supporters bus leaves at 1.00 so should be there at a reasonable time for a couple of quiet ones pre-game

vidmar link said:
Re moving - Having been there a fair few times - depends on a few things.

You can of course walk all the way 'round the ground via the down stairs concourse but the stewards are tasked with checking your tickets before you enter the bays to make sure you are in the right area (especially before the game starts)

Once you are in the bay assuming there are spare seats there is generally no problem in moving to another one.

If you have a ticket for another part of the ground and wanted to sit in the away supporters bay then may be worth looking to head over there about 10 minutes in to the game and either hope that the steward doesn't ask for your ticket
(If you are carrying a tray of beer and look as though you know where you are heading that normally works (So I've been told because of course I would not consider doing that....)or if they stop you explain that you'd like to sit with the Eagles supporters and ask if there are any spare seats.

If you are looking to move from the Eagles bay to another part of the ground - No, that is not allowed

vidmar cheers mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4