Tiger Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
We all know we have our fair share of injuries, but apparntly the tigers have theor own concerns too ! Ventured over to the Tigers forum and a few of their posters are saying:

Moltzen - Finger
Lawrence - Shoulder
Farrah - Broken nose
Ayshford - Ankle
Reddy - Ankle
And apparently Humble went down late in their game.

Dont know if there is any wind behind it all, but i spose we not the only ones with injury concerns.

are we sure Farrah didn't just break a nail or tear his skirt?

Tigers fans where going on about how Farrah should be ok to play cause Matai wont be playing, if he plays just give him a few face rubs to the nose !

IF theres NO Lawrence or Ayshford will make for an interesting day. Will more than match their pack & if that strike force is missing out wide the Premiership favourites could be in a little trouble.
Hope plenty get on the Seaeagles before the W/end before these bookies start making drastic changes to the odds.......

MK Eagle said:
IF theres NO Lawrence or Ayshford will make for an interesting day. Will more than match their pack & if that strike force is missing out wide the Premiership favourites could be in a little trouble.
Hope plenty get on the Seaeagles before the W/end before these bookies start making drastic changes to the odds.......

The 19 year old FB rookie, Tedscoe is out for the season too.

Daniel said:

No farah and moltzen both have hairline fractures of the vagina.

Cambo said:
Daniel said:

No farah and moltzen both have hairline fractures of the vagina.

Farrah has a sore back from taking so many dives

1947 said:

Was a real shame to see him go down too. In his 30mins on the field he showed a lot of promise. Never like to see a youngster get an injury like that.

Boats & Hoes said:
1947 said:

Was a real shame to see him go down too. In his 30mins on the field he showed a lot of promise. Never like to see a youngster get an injury like that.

Agree, but he is a Tiger so I shed no tears.

NSW prop Keith Galloway has been ruled out of action for two months after injuring his foot in Sunday's thriller against Cronulla.

Great!

If Humble is gone, that evens things up. Both teams suffering injury upn injury in the same position.

There seems to be way too many injuries for this point of the season. Four of my fantasy team didn't play and then three got injured. This seems true for most real teams too.

Bad luck or over zealous trainers?

Cliffy4PM said:
What's wrong with Rose?

My guess is that he needs to drop a couple of meat pies and get into respectable/useful shape.
I'm not his dietician but I'd guess he could do with a 10kg drop.

No offence to Georgie but he looked too big in the NSW cup game, played well but in all honesty i dont know how he gets around on the footy field carrying that much. A few years ago he was big, but not huge, now he just looks like he doesnt care !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6