Tigers and Eels games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't seen their recent games, but they look like they are making late runs. Any one been following their form close enough to tell us how to beat them?

they are in the same boat as canberra, will win a few of their last games against higher ranked teams but wont be there come September

We play the Tigers but not the Eels, so who cares how they're going.  The Tigers are beating teams down the ladder but haven't been tested as yet by any of the top sides.  We'll beat them by holding the line when Marshall has the ball and sliding effectively.  Stopping Farrah's darts from dummy half and hitting it up the middle with our big guys.  That's how we can beat them.  I'll worry when Terrayaki has the ball and runs towards David Williams.  Playing for the whole 80 would be a good thing too.   

oops sorry thought we had the eels in our run home.

tigers made a big deal of getting on top of the raiders early. I expect they will try to get on the scoreboard early next week.

Raiders were dreadful and had most of their good players out. We play Tigers on a Monday night at Homebush. We should beat them if we play half well.

Canteen Worker link said:
Raiders were dreadful and had most of their good players out. We play Tigers on a Monday night at Homebush. We should beat them if we play half well.

Tigers game is at the SFS is it not?

That is about a well as we are playing. The only game that I can recall that we played well for the entire 80 minutes was the Bulldogs game a few weeks ago. Other than that it seems every game we are only playing "half well"

Tigers arent doing anything real impressive but are winning.

The Eels have looked good 2 weeks in a row. But I think the dogs have started their wobbles for the year anyway

It is at the SFS, or that's where I'll be seeing it anyway.  It would be good if we could start strong and bury them in the first half.  Other than that we just have to hold the line in defense.  Marshall loves skipping across field and wait for a player to run out of the line or come in to help out.  Obviously Des knows this and will tell his backs what to do.  Our big guys need to steamroll their lighter forwards and watch closely around the fringes of the ruck.  A win.   

If the Raiders were dreadful what were the Knights we played well against a dreadful team.I think we can beat Tigers but need to improve a lot on fridays game

Sheens has finally got his act together with players in their right positions, and their form has improved as a result of that

1. Gallant, is lightning quick and must be watched
6. Marshall, we all know about him
7. Moltzen, is a good natural footballer, and is tough
9. Farah, we all know about him

Our forwards should win us this match, Galloway is a big loss for them, their main metre eater, along with Heighington who is due back sometime soon. Our pack should dominate them

I can't wait to get out there for this match, there's always alot of points scored when we play them, and their recent good form will add a few thousand to the crowd, should be a cracker.

Watching the replay of the Tigers game.  The Raiders were absolutely dreadful and the Tigers had a few friendlies from the refs.  The Raiders should have just gone up the middle all day, but didn't.  Their attack was  very weak and they couldn't hang on to the ball to save themselves.  If Sheens thinks that's a top eight effort he's delusional..  

Every team in the NRL can be deadly on their day. Being premiers they wil come for us.

Parra have beaten contenders Storm and Bulldogs. So they rate well and Hayne and Moi moi are on fire.

The Tigers, who we will play at neutral ground SFS on Monday are scoring alot of tries. I watched the Cowboys/Tigers game at Leichardt. When Watts started the biff on Farah, The tigers lifted on the back of the rowdy crowd. So its best if we just concertrate on playing hard footy for the entire 80 mins and we should outclass them. 

Corso_Pete link said:
That is about a well as we are playing. The only game that I can recall that we played well for the entire 80 minutes was the Bulldogs game a few weeks ago. Other than that it seems every game we are only playing \"half well\"

I like to think of it as playing well within our "under radar" limits.

;)

Brookvale link said:
. . . When Watts started the biff on Farah, The tigers lifted on the back of the rowdy crowd. So its best if we just concertrate on playing hard footy for the entire 80 mins  . . . 

Not necessarily. Farah got such a lot of praise for fighting back he must be ripe for a bit of sly goading. He won't be able to help himself, so he should get himself sent off or sin-binned. And even if it doesn't work it would make the game more interesting.

If Roosters avoid the spoon after last nigths effort (or lack of) it will be a miracle

The Rorters were absolutely shocking.  Kenny-Dowell was truly terrible.  His defense was bad as was his options in attack.  He threw the ball away twice that I saw and came in when he need not have and let the operlap happen twice leading to two tries and was leapt over by a midget.  Bad, bad, bad.  If Pierce didn't play, Souths would have won by fifty.  Not that Souths were that good.  The Rorters still put twenty on them which doesn't say much.     

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4