Tigers Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Hi all i have made my way across from the manly forum, glad to be able to discuss manly topics still...anyway i just wanted to add that after watching the game against the sharks as good a win it was we shouldn't be carried away with it as we were still poor at times up the middle and if any one is going to expose this weaknest its the tigers, just like round 1. Perry reminds me of when he was back at the knights of late the way he seems uninterested.

Tigers are pretenders. ****ing well over rated as they are media darlings. Sick of hearing how great they are supposed to be they are ****.Manly by 16

After what they did to us in round one im a little worried but if we do actually build on the sharks game we could come away with a good win. Would be nice to see an 80 min performance regardless.

Our weakness is fast quick teams, we struggle against the likes of tigers, titans, ect because they are much quicker against our strong but slow forwards.

I was hopping that it would be a night game so the dew would slow things down but no its on a sunday arvo which is good for them and good for us (home).

I am as confident of Manly winning this game as I was before we played the Storm and the Dragons. Put your money on them the Tigers will struggle. 4 teams coming into form at the right time Warriors, Parra, Broncos, Manly. Saints will choke Roosters joke. Penriff,Titans,Souffs goooonee.

We owe them. I reckon the Tigers are well beatable, we just need to play for 80mins. I'll be up there with my Tigers mate. Go Manly.

G'day C Eagle.

They are backing up from Monday night and I agree they are an over rated team anyway - so if we are serious we should towel them.

However I do agree they are the sort of team that bothers us - small and creative and finish strong.  

Its scary no matter how far in front we are at half time I will still be nervous. 

Any way they wanted to DSM, went through them and around them, Tigers were woeful that day, was the last game they lost I think

I had wondered if the big SS forwards rumbled through them.  Manly have a strong pack, on their day, and I thought could learn from what Souths did.  I hope the Cowpats hurt them tonight.  I've actually backed them to win.  Leichhardt on a Monday night is not like Leichhardt on a Sunday afternoon.  C'mon the pats.  Break Marshall's leg.     

mickqld link said:
Tigers are pretenders. f**king well over rated as they are media darlings. Sick of hearing how great they are supposed to be they are s**t.Manly by 16

If they were over rated I don't think they'd be at the pointing end of the table.  They have been on a good run lately which means they usually stumble and get flogged as souths did to them, hopefully the cowboys don't towel them up and leave it for us.

I rate the Tigers as big contenders this only based on the fact the Dragons will choke and the Panthers are not the real deal. We hope the Rooster fall in a hole soon so we can move into the 8.

Should be a cracker of a game. Taking the family up for this one. Cant wait.

If cowboys win my tip is wrong but I stay in the lead in a comp I am in. I tipped tigers. If they win I go into second place as there is a girl currently in 3rd who will get a perfect round and leap frog me with the bonus. ****ed hey?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6