Tigers home semi venue?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
I think our best hope is to win the last 2 and likely come 5th.

There's obv a host of other results pending but there'd be a strong chance in that scenario of playing a 4th placed Tigers - if that was the case where would Tigers home semi venue be?

This is what Dave Middleton predicted. I know we can beat anyone on the day, but I have a bad feeling about ending up in fifth and that there will be a repeat of last year and it is all over in week 1.

It's the SFS, but in today's paper they say they would take it to Leichardt if they played the Chooks because the SFS is their home ground.

In my experience as soon as a club starts talking about a home semi when they haven't wrapped it up, they usually unravel and miss out. Go the Purple Filth & then the GC.

I think us 5 v. the Tigers at the SFS would be a great result for us, for a number of reasons:
- we have pretty much dominated them this year - should have beaten them in r1, and accounted for them easily the second time around. Neither of these games were at Brooky.
- the SFS holds no fears for us. We've had a pretty good success rate there in the last few years
- just because its a "home" final for Tigers, I reckon its pretty much a neutral venue. If large numbers of Manly fans show up, it negates that aspect
- apart from the home final issue, there's no real difference coming 4 v. 5. If 4 loses, they're just as exposed as 5 would have been had they lost.

As ive said before the Tigers are the best team for us to play in the 8, Penrith, Stchoke and Titans would be lot worse.

And remember to all those idiots who said we "crashed out" in week 1 last year we lost to an illegal salary cap team at their home ground with their superstar Slater on fire - hardly a bad loss!!!

cf2 is back link said:
And remember to all those idiots who said we \"crashed out\" in week 1 last year we lost to an illegal salary cap team at their home ground with their superstar Slater on fire - hardly a bad loss!!!

Didn't hurt any less though.

Is it just me or i think teams like Tigers and titans are the worst that we could play, both teams have a smaller faster team and its teams like these that we struggle against, remember also we only beat the rabbits by one point as well & we hjave lost against the titans twice.

Especially if we will be playing an away semi!

iI would feel more confident if it we against warrios, panthers or even the inconsistent roosters and i would feel 10x more confident if we have a full strength team (exception b.s & d.w).

This week however I am not so confident and that would be the same no matter who we would verse, except cronulla.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6