Tigers Miller in frame for Titans role

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Auditions begin today for the vacant Gold Coast Titans No. 7 jersey but there could be a surprise bolter, with the club ramping up their bid to snare Wests Tigers youngster Jacob Miller.

Jordan Rankin, Beau Henry and new signing Albert Kelly will get the chance to stake their claims for the No.7 jersey, while five-eighth Aidan Sezer is also another option to shift into Prince’s empty shoes.

But Mullumbimby product Miller is shaping as another candidate.

The Titans have room to move in the salary cap after releasing Prince, Dominique Peyroux (New Zealand Warriors) and Brenton Lawrence (Manly Sea Eagles) last week.

They don’t have enough cash to convince Trent Hodkinson to leave the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs but they are assessing their options with Penrith Panthers youngster Harry Siejka also on their radar.

Brad Murray, the young Parramatta Eels playmaker embroiled in the Ryan Tandy betting scandal, has also been floated to the Titans

How sad for the titans you off load prince and yet can't afford hodkinson! Sucks to be them.

"They don’t have enough cash to convince Trent Hodkinson to leave the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs"

Oh my goodness, I just splat my red wine all over the place. hahahahahahahahahahahah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6