Tigers Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
1. Daniel Fitzhenry ??? (No fullback on site so I assume Fitzy)
2. Beau Ryan
3. Dean Collis
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Chris Laurence

6. John Morris
7. Robbie Farah

8. Todd Payten
9. Dene Halatau
10. Bryce Gibbs
11. Taniela Tuiaki
12. Chris Heighington
13. Ben Galea

14. Liam Fulton
15. Stuart Flannagan
16. Bronson Harrison
17. Keith Galloway

18. Shannon McDonell

Looks like a strong side

Am developing a dislike for that Heighhington bloke so hopefully Watmough/Matai and co smash him

They will get mixed up from this. Lawrence may play in the pack, Tuiaki on the wing, Fitzhenry all over the shop and Farah back to dummy half. It is a mobile pack with lots of speed in the backs.

I don't rate their defence and if we can make it hard for them to score, we should prove too good.

Matai has to stay in the line, not rush up, and no arm swings, or they'll exploit all night. Otherwise our defense is good and should hold them. Our pack will hold theres and I don't see many able to smash their way through so they'll probably kick to the wings. Our wingers are capable so that won't work. Stewy will clean up the grubbers. Our back line is superior in talent, if not speed, and we should post at least thirty with them, zero. Predict Choc to have a blinder and win the fights. Clark's the danger man.

Looks like a strong side

Am developing a dislike for that Heighhington bloke so hopefully Watmough/Matai and co smash him

wasn't he the bloke who got the man of the match award a few weeks back under very suspicious circumstances

[quote author=DSM5]
and we should post at least thirty with them, zero.

that better not be a jinx.

[/quote]

Don't worry Jatz, its only when Nutz starts handing out tips that you lock down the house, car, wallet, (wife and kids maybe)!!

Don't worry guys, I'm my daughter's tipping consultant in a large public service comp and she's winning by six. The blokes can't believe it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4