Tigers v cowgirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Go the Girls.  The Tigers only look dangerous when the ball is thrown to Dacquari.  10 nil and the Girls are going well.  A couple of Tigers injured as a bonus.

Dacquari scores.  He's the main man for the Tigers.  We need to get numbers onto him whenever he gets the ball.  Our compressed defense will have to be very very alert for the rushes down the blind side or the long pass out to an unmarked Dac. .

The cowboys are giving them every chance they can to let the tigers win this. What a poor excuse for a team

Fulton scores, 76th minute. Tigers should win this now. jeez what a poor game of football.

I tell you what though I saw at least 2 plays that will carve us up from the tigers though. We slide a lot close to the posts and Farrah will put a forward straight through us

Bull**** they will. The Tigers are pissweak and its a joke they are in 3rd spot. They have been so lucky in several of their wins just the same as we have been unlucky in several of our losses. Their time has come Manly will put them down and out of the top 4 where they belong.

Don't be so one eyed they have played some shockers. However given the structure of our defence and how we defend on our line if they put on a dummy half dummy side run and a forward in behind and straight they will score against us from 10m out. Sharks pulled it on us and a lot of teams have.

Do you only watch the parts where we score?

Hopefully Dan Des has seen the same thing as you, and everybody else, and told Perry and his lazy mates what to do, i.e. Stiffen up and stop looking at where the ball might go and tackle the guy with the ball.  Wrapping up the ball is the key to on-line defense.  I worry more about the wide ball to Tikiri running down the sideline.  He's to big for Farrah to handle, so Big T will have to be on his defensive game.  The key to beating the Tigers is to hold a structure.  They jump on board any disorganization and make metres through a line that's not set.  Hold the line, kick deep and chase.  Wrap up the ball and you win.  Simple really. 

Hopefully. You are right they do tend to follow where the ball may go, not where it does go.

If they can clean that up then good. but it's kind of an instinct thing.....lots of drills this week

I've said it to Des many times, the key to beating the Tigers is to hold a straight line and when Marshall has the ball and is moving, for the fullback to be very alert to the short kick to himself.  Do not stand back and wait.

Also need to just run over the top of the tigers, the cowgirls made a lot of metres with their players just running at and over them.  None of the usual sideways stuff just straight hard running.  Note to Big Tony: imagine you are at the bowling alley and are going for a strike.

I didn't mind the fact that the Tigpies won last night, they are even more due for a loss now

Tuqiri v Rex will be a big battle

I am quietly confident of Lyon getting around Asyhford a few times

Kiwi, I watched that game again today and it's surprising how easy it was for the wingers to get around, or wrongfoot Ticiri.  His tackling style is poor.  Bit of an armswinger.

Tuqiri is big & slow to turn around - kick in behind him & he's in all sorts of trouble. A bit like T-Rex.

Also use the dummy - put him in two minds & he'll catch no-one. However, if he hits you it's gonna hurt.

:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7