Tigers v Raiders stitch up.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Truely the most biased farcical game I have seen so far this year.Lawrence a victim of circumstance sheesh now I've heard it all. Even the commentators are trying to get him off FFsake.

Hilarious that the Tigers are having it all go their way but still end up looking like the worse of the two teams & are behind on the scoreboard.

F**k I hope the Raiders go on with it & absolutely give it to those plastic hacks.

Raiders should be about 20 in front. If these Tigers tossers get out of this i will scream.

The Raiders are thumping the Tigers in this game. Impressive when you consider they are usually hard to beat at Campbelltown.

The Tigers are really struggling. We should have beaten them by a lot more their forwards are pissweak.

How can anyone have sensibly said the Tigers were premiership favorites when they have no recognised fullback or half back.

How did campese play?? is he still trying to find his legs?
I think he is a good player , but what i have seen of him this season he doesn`t seem to have that same spark when attacking like he did before the injury..

jjai said:
How did campese play?? is he still trying to find his legs?
I think he is a good player , but what i have seen of him this season he doesn`t seem to have that same spark when attacking like he did before the injury..

Campo's legs looked fine when he carried a couple of defenders across the line from dummy half to score a try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6