Tigers V Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Tigers on fire after about  3o mins.  Dont know what happen to Benji's knee last week about he must have a great doctor.

The referring was so poor. No consistency in penalties and they let the Tigers lie all over the Raiders in the play the ball.

How stupid were Canberra taking the two with three minutes on the clock and thirty metres out.  Go for the sideline, score, or get the ball back with a grubber.  Who went for the low percentage kick?  Idiots.  

That penalty that the Tigers got to kick the goal to put them 8 ahead was a joke. It constantly amazes me how easy these refs are to milk, even a complete knuckle dragger like Bryce Gibbs can play them. It's quite pathetic really.

did anyone else think the first try for the tigers should have been bought back for a shepherd by lui? he ran behind a forward before passing the ball to marshall, a canberra defender ran into the forward while chasing lui & they missed it.

definitely entertaining footy, great to see running footy like that, it's a pleasure to see teams go at each other like that. Makes NRL an awesome game to watch.
Flicked on AFL between the movie late last night and the "gun" game of the year Geelong vs Collingwood had Collingwood up by about 60-70 at half time (great for tv ratings  ::))  ;D ;D ;D :D  My brother in law is a Geelong fan and I texted him, he had gone to bed at 1/2 time ha ha. I said to him, lets hope Collingwood are like Manly in the 2nd half and you could still be in with a chance.

Raiders were going to win that till Campese went off. The Tigers were ****ed. Canberra lost all their attacking structure. Every play revolves around campo. Saints will flog the Tigers because their bull**** lucky run will come crashing down next week. Tigers defense is ****house they wont score enough points against the dragqueens. The Titans will beat St choke in the grand final. They are the only team left who can match saints and beat them at their own game.

Very disappointing. Hate the Tigers, Dragons, Titans and Roosters.

Need a Panthers miracle.

How lucky are the Tigers though? Canberra running all over the top of them and then Campo goes down.

Am glad they won, simply because with Campese gone the Raiders were no chance next weekend

Still keeps a couple of my bets alive too

Personally I don't think Saints will be beaten this year, defence is far too good. Only way they will lose is from the likes of Carney, Marshall or Farah putting on a massive display

Oh the Irony, the Tigs playmaker goes into the game with a knee injury and gets through ok while the Faiders go to man has no pre game injuries but does his knee at a vital stage.

Chip & Chase link said:
That penalty that the Tigers got to kick the goal to put them 8 ahead was a joke. It constantly amazes me how easy these refs are to milk, even a complete knuckle dragger like Bryce Gibbs can play them. It's quite pathetic really.

Given how little leeway that same ref gave Manly in defence last week, that incident you are referring should have resulted in a sin-binning!

But I absolutely agree with your observation. There was no need to give that penalty.

Aside from the fact the Tigers player was obviously doing all he could to make life difficult for the tackler, any delay in waiting for the Raider to clear the tackle wasn't going to hinder the Tigers at all - both teams were standing still waiting for it to clear.

Just no need for that penalty at all, apart from a referee spotting a "key indicator" and thinking he no choice but to act.

The refs this year are completely failing to be able to read the game.

Give Luke Phillips the Grand Final! PLEASE! 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Am glad they won, simply because with Campese gone the Raiders were no chance next weekend

I was cheering for the Raiders but when Campese went off hurt i was hoping the tigers won for the same reason..... i want the dragons to lose. The Raiders would be no chance without campese so at least the tigers might give it a decent shot.  The other reason Im glad the tigers won is that it would have put a smile on little Lleyton Giles face.

Also, there was a lot of bagging of Des during the year for only using 16 men in some games

Anybody notice last night in their biggest game of the season the Tigers only used 16 as well

If the Tigers play that up and in defence against the Dragons they will get smashed.

It took the raiders 60 odd minutes to figure out that if they put a kick in behind the line it might actually put the Tigers defence in two minds.

Reminded me of us.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8