tigers v storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
our only hope for top 4 now is if the tigers lose to Storm and Titans and we beat roosters and canterbury. even if the warriors win both wont be enough on points difference.

IMO the storm will roll over for sure away from home and only 2 weeks to go.The scum get us again.

so if we beat chooks it looks like 5th and a game against tigers or titans away.i do not want to play titans at skill.if they dont get us the refs will do it for them as usual.

actually tigers at SFS would be best result out of titans at skill or panthers at CUA after what happened there last time.we could get the tigers.

i think a more likely result is the chooks get us and we get dogs to finish on 30.the warriors could win both a they are at home next week then eels with nothing to play for.raiders could also win both as could brisbane.as they play each other one of them must finish on 28 which gives the knights and bunnies a sneaky chance.

with our points diff and if we lose to roosters then 6th is most likely unless warriors win both and we run 7th.

as long as we are top 6 the main thing to hope for is that we get tigers-saints ,titans and penrith will be a bridge too far away from home.

and with raiders and broncos(with lockyer) likely 7 and 8 then it would not surprise if they pulled off an upset.

my bet 6th and we play penrith away because titans and panthers win both their games.

i dont even want to think about our last trip there but you never know.

sorry,better give up now,ive got a headache.

You never know what could happen in the Sharks vs Titans game.  The Sharks did beat the Roosters a couple of weeks ago so hopefully they'll put in a decent showing at home and just maybe they could win.  But that's a big maybe but here's hoping they can do it.  And if that does happen then unless the Tigers vs Titans have a draw we would seek ahead of either of them providing we win both our games.

Rodo link said:
You never know what could happen in the Sharks vs Titans game.  The Sharks did beat the Roosters a couple of weeks ago so hopefully they'll put in a decent showing at home and just maybe they could win.  But that's a big maybe but here's hoping they can do it.  And if that does happen then unless the Tigers vs Titans have a draw we would seek ahead of either of them providing we win both our games.
Titans have won their last 5. Has any team won more in a row this year? They must be due for a fall.

Titans have won their last 5. Has any team won more in a row this year? They must be due for a fall.
[/quote]

Has any team had the refs quite so much on their side, easy to string wins together with a massive amount of help from the girls in pink.  The games the titans have lost was when the refs only gave them an even break

susan link said:
our only hope for top 4 now is if the tigers lose to Storm and Titans and we beat roosters and canterbury. even if the warriors win both wont be enough on points difference.

IMO the storm will roll over for sure away from home and only 2 weeks to go.The scum get us again.

so if we beat chooks it looks like 5th and a game against tigers or titans away.i do not want to play titans at skill.if they dont get us the refs will do it for them as usual.

actually tigers at SFS would be best result out of titans at skill or panthers at CUA after what happened there last time.we could get the tigers.

i think a more likely result is the chooks get us and we get dogs to finish on 30.the warriors could win both a they are at home next week then eels with nothing to play for.raiders could also win both as could brisbane.as they play each other one of them must finish on 28 which gives the knights and bunnies a sneaky chance.

with our points diff and if we lose to roosters then 6th is most likely unless warriors win both and we run 7th.

as long as we are top 6 the main thing to hope for is that we get tigers-saints ,titans and penrith will be a bridge too far away from home.

and with raiders and broncos(with lockyer) likely 7 and 8 then it would not surprise if they pulled off an upset.

my bet 6th and we play penrith away because titans and panthers win both their games.

i dont even want to think about our last trip there but you never know.

sorry,better give up now,ive got a headache.

If (and its a BIG if) penrith lose their last 2,and some of their good for/against,and we win our last 2, and build our F/A,we can get into 4th.

MissKate link said:

Has any team had the refs quite so much on their side, easy to string wins together with a massive amount of help from the girls in pink.  The games the titans have lost was when the refs only gave them an even break
[/quote]

Spot on. I sat down to watch the game and I said to "she who must be obeyed"  wouldn't it be nice to watch a game of footy that wasn't buggered by the refereeing, you know, like it often was before the 2 referee system, but never is now.

Sadly, I was disappointed with the level of bias in favour of GC again.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6