Tigpies goooooooooooone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Gonna be a loooooooong week over here

Good on the Warriors mate, hope the Kiwi's amp up for it.

Well done the Warriors, they just kept on coming.

Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:
I sincerely hope you meant Manly v ? In the GF

No I meant melbourne v ?

Storm will smash the warriors next week so they are in without a doubt.

We have the tougher side of the draw

I wouldn't be so sure of a scum victory. This is a good warriors side and they have a good record down there

Sheikheagle said:
Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:

No I meant melbourne v ?

I wouldn't be so sure of a scum victory. This is a good warriors side and they have a good record down there

I would,Warriors are a terrible side

I laughed out loud for several minutes to see that happen. And after the try was given the funniest part was the Channel 9 commentators were literally speechless. They were clearly devastated. The script obviously called for the genius along with charismatic big keef & friends to lead a western Sydney charge to the GF. Funniest thing I've seen for a long time.

Would be nice to clean them up in a GF, however I don't know if I could cope here if they won the comp haha

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Gonna be a loooooooong week over here

Good on the Warriors mate, hope the Kiwi's amp up for it.

Well done the Warriors, they just kept on coming.

Nothing better for RL in NZ then for them to get to a GF during a union world cup, it might help kill the opposition.

The Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:

No I meant melbourne v ?

I wouldn't be so sure of a scum victory. This is a good warriors side and they

have a good record down there

Goose,

The game flowed... or should say.. didn't flow. It was like both teams were stuck in 2nd gear. There were no outstanding back-line movements.

But the refs! It was as if the script said 'Tiges will Win'.

Everyone was dumbstruck. I was cheering to my silent no-friends.

Good Luck Kiwi Eagle. Your bros deserved the win.
Hate the Best player in the World and his bearded mate!

That was a fantastic end. The best part was seeing the idiot fans in the crowd with that familiar look of despair. Tigers, Ch9 commentators, refs... sucked in to the lot of you. The missus was cheering too, i even said that it could almost be better than a GF win!

Sheikheagle said:
The Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
Daniel said:
voicefromthehill said:

No I meant melbourne v ?

Goose,
Because i disagree with your obviously correct opinion?
I do not hold any fears of the warriors,they may or may not beat melbourne,a team from our side of the draw should win this

Melbourne got mowed flat by us
Warriors arent really that good a team,they have a decent pack....halves are rubbish and predictable and one hard to stop winger,im yet to be convinced
On our side of the draw
Saints can bore anyone out of the game.....i really dislike the idea of playing against them
Broncos will have Thaiday back but i doubt their credentials without a refereeing shutout of manly,7 players down and they only won by Matai being a foot offside

Our pack is a bit of a worry,our back row has been carrying the pack for the entire season,Joe has been the best prop we have and he is really just a backrower anyway

Our halves.....im near certain Foran is destined for the centres but he does his job having Snake hanging around the ball and also Matai and Robbo,On the other side we have DCE whos still building,he will be better but i dont think he has another gear this season,also i dont think he needs it with Lyon just outside him and Hopoate's strength and not to mention Gift should we make the big one

Our biggest problem,is getting there

I love how the tigers finished 4th, the warriors finished 6th, both have lost only one finals match and the tigers are Gone lol
I have no doubts that the GF winner will come from the Manly/broncos/Dragons side of the draw

If you are a conspiracy theorist (and dont worry, i do have sympathy for such) our side of the draw should mean that if gallop has his hands on the reins then its the bounce of the ball or bounce of the ref calls that sees us up against the broncos.

Are you kidding?? Foran is probably the best 5/8 in the comp behind lockyer. Haha go and have a cold shower mate
The Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
The Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
Daniel said:
No I meant melbourne v ?

Goose,
Because i disagree with your obviously correct opinion?
I do not hold any fears of the warriors,they may or may not beat melbourne,a team from our side of the draw should win this

Melbourne got mowed flat by us
Warriors arent really that good a team,they have a decent pack....halves are rubbish and predictable and one hard to stop winger,im yet to be convinced
On our side of the draw
Saints can bore anyone out of the game.....i really dislike the idea of playing against them
Broncos will have Thaiday back but i doubt their credentials without a refereeing shutout of manly,7 players down and they only won by Matai being a foot offside

Our pack is a bit of a worry,our back row has been carrying the pack for the entire season,Joe has been the best prop we have and he is really just a backrower anyway

Our halves.....im near certain Foran is destined for the centres but he does his job having Snake hanging around the ball and also Matai and Robbo,On the other side we have DCE whos still building,he will be better but i dont think he has another gear this season,also i dont think he needs it with Lyon just outside him and Hopoate's strength and not to mention Gift should we make the big one

Our biggest problem,is getting there

Behind Croaky? Lyon ****s all over Croaky as a 5/8 and he is a born centre,theres nothing wrong with being a born centre

The Eagle said:
Behind Croaky? Lyon ****s all over Croaky as a 5/8 and he is a born centre,theres nothing wrong with being a born centre

Lyon - centre. Foran - 5/8. Lockyer - will be an immortal. Foran 21 years old. Will he ever be better than Lockyer i think so but not now. Surely you rather him at 6 than 4

Napper said:
The Eagle said:

Lyon - centre. Foran - 5/8. Lockyer - will be an immortal. Foran 21 years old. Will he ever be better than Lockyer i think so but not now. Surely you rather him at 6 than 4

Hahaha.

Lockyer at 21 was the most over rated piece of ****.
He only got to 1st grade standard when he moved to 5/8.

I still missed the bit when he became an immortal.

Andrew Johns should be insulted.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6