Tim Grant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
With rumours about Sam Burgess coming back to Souths post the Rugby World Cup it's interesting to look at how they will keep him under the cap.
Some have suggested that's why Gifty was let go and now I'm hearing Tim Grant is likely to be released. Noting we could use some help at Prop what does everyone think of him?

With rumours about Sam Burgess coming back to Souths post the Rugby World Cup it's interesting to look at how they will keep him under the cap.
Some have suggested that's why Gifty was let go and now I'm hearing Tim Grant is likely to be released. Noting we could use some help at Prop what does everyone think of him?
SBurgess back '17 and Inglis to Broncos same yr

S Burgress is free to join souths in the '16 campaign if they can fit him in the cap.
Sterlo had a piece on Squirrel Gripper Sam, a condition on his WC selection was a commitment to play RU for 12 months after. So 2018 is the earliest or late 2017 if their season is a different start date to the NRL.

Actually, would Tim Grant have played under Barrett at the Riff, before losing his teeth and joining the fluffy bunnies?

I wanted him to come to Manly back when he went to Souffs, seemed like a pretty good option back then. Sort of fits the bill - big, angry front rower with a bit of speed still.

12 months ago I was saying yes. But I've been that unimpressed with the way he hasn't put in when going to a new club at the bunnies, I'd be staying clear. If Maguire hasn't been able to motivate him nope. It's an absolutely no from me.

Last edited:
I do find the comments regarding giving him "good coaching", somewhat ****ing amusing. Does anyone think Madge is a **** ****ing coach or that Cleary and Gould have less coaching ability than our new junior coach trenty and failright?

Being a FRF is all about heart. Timmy lost that years ago, and now just plays of a memory.

A big no from me

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7