Tim Mannah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just watching this guy play for Parra.

How has he ever been picked for Origin, he is not even one of Parramattas better forwards.

Another myth in my book.

Another reason why NSW keep getting towelled up every year. Piss poor selectors.

Mannah has always been a plodder. Bob I think the same question can be directed at Hindmarsh. Parra are specials to win the spoon. They have a ****e pack and their outside backs are rubbish. With that combo they paid 550K for a half who can't/won't tackle.

Hopefully Hayne is out for at least 3-4 weeks. Their side is certainly better than last years, and they have got a couple of good young players. Sandow and Roberts are certainly a better option than Robson, McGuire, Mortimer, Hayne etc. Still hope they get the spoon though.

bob dylan said:
Just watching this guy play for Parra.

How has he ever been picked for Origin, he is not even one of Parramattas better forwards.

Another myth in my book.

Maybe it's the menacing eyebrows that give him the edge :)

I think he'd be a better player at another club. That doesn't mean I think he's that good, but for the life of me I can't think of one player who didn't end up a better player at another club, or one player who kicked on at the Eels. A lesson Will Hopoate will learn in about 2 years time.

Tim mannah was picked because some statistical guru gave him the title as the fastest play the ball in the competition. When breaking into grade he did everything possible to give himself an edge, which many hopefuls do. Now established, he has bulked up a bit and forgotten what got him there in the first place.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8