Tim Sheens is a hack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Why would Penrith wan't this guy as coach?

Last 15 seasons he has one premiership with the West Tigers and a preliminary finals appearance last year. 12 or 13 seasons in that time coaching teams to bottom 8 finishes.

His career coaching record is 50 percent wins and 50 percent loses.

Am I missing something? Why is he the Australian coach?

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Why would Penrith wan't this guy as coach?

Last 15 seasons he has one premiership with the West Tigers and a preliminary finals appearance last year. 12 or 13 seasons in that time coaching teams to bottom 8 finishes.

His career coaching record is 50 percent wins and 50 percent loses.

Am I missing something? Why is he the Australian coach?

Obviously didn't get the pass it to Benji game plan

It should be remembered that Sheens picked up two wooden spoons and a second last in his 4 season tenure as coach of the Cowgirls. His history at Penrith wasn't to flash either, finishing 12th in his last coaching season with them. Over-rated to the max.

Hilarious how over-rated Sheens is. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not a Tigers or Penrith fan. The Tigers supporters that I know have been clamouring for Sheens to get the boot for quite some time now.

How he acquired this mythical aura of invincibility while racking losing season after losing season I'll never understand.

I think when he was at Cowboys he was sitting somewhere in the mid 30% win rate. In 9 years the Tigers have made the finals twice. I think I read somewhere last year when the Tigers were struggling mid year that he has only made the finals in !4% of his seasons at all clubs, but don't quote me on that.

As for Sheens there is a very vocal section of the Tigers fanbase and a few board members who have wanted Sheens gone for years, problem is Humphries, Marshall and Farah love him and a CEO, star player and Captain get a lot of say.

Sheens always reminds me of a coach who just waits year upon year till its somehow his teams turn to win.

You all have to admit we have a coach who is quite the opposite.

Jatz Crackers said:
Sheens always reminds me of a coach who just waits year upon year till its somehow his teams turn to win.

You all have to admit we have a coach who is quite the opposite.

Exactly. If Des was still a player it would be said that he "does overs" or "does extras" and it shows. He also gets the players to have faith in him and it play for him, there are only a handfull of coaches who do that and we are lucky to have one of them.

I wonder how long it will be before Des gets the call from the Blues. I think he would work wonders in that roll.

Built his rep at Canberra with a team so choc full of stars that fitting them under the cap would make the Storms breach seem like a slight miss calculation.

Still comes back to No NRL Coach should coach a Rep Team. That includes Stuart as well cause he is just stupid.

tulley said:
His coaching results with Australia are less than impressive

He seems to have a problem getting over the kiwi's doesn't he. Funny that their captain is his star player and one he has a very close relationship with. Marshall has been the difference in the world cup and 4 nations and got the kiwi's over the line. Surely Sheens would be able to come up with a plan to nulify him, well you think he would any way.

Pearso said:
tulley said:
His coaching results with Australia are less than impressive

He seems to have a problem getting over the kiwi's doesn't he. Funny that their captain is his star player and one he has a very close relationship with. Marshall has been the difference in the world cup and 4 nations and got the kiwi's over the line. Surely Sheens would be able to come up with a plan to nulify him, well you think he would any way.

The same could have been said about Bellyache when he was coaching the Blues. You would think that he would know just how to shut down Smith, Cronk, Inglis and the grub Slater but he couldn't. I think that he was more concerned that they wouldn't get hurt for his regular job.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4