Time for Next match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK today is another day, I was pissed off yesterday like a lot of fans but time to move on - for me anyway.

Who is making the trip to the Tigers game next week?  I will be there, I think Manly fans need to gather in one spot this week as we are going to be totally outnumbered by all scum fans this week.

I will be there with my two boys who received my genetics vis a vis lung capacity.  Where are you sitting Wheel?

Haven't got tickets yet, I was just going to get General Admission tickets and find somehwere to sit, maybe in the Manly supporters bay if there is one.

PS Will try and find out and will let you know & arrange a meeting point.

The Wheel link said:
Haven't got tickets yet, I was just going to get General Admission tickets and find somehwere to sit, maybe in the Manly supporters bay if there is one.
  Will send you my mobile number.  There is a Manly bay - it's mentioned in one of the other threads.

Anything to keep away from Toigs/Slime/Wog supporters.

You guys don't want me to turn up. I'm the ANZ curse for Manly I reckon. 4 matches attended - for 4 massive losses. The last three games attended:-

Manly vs St George - major semi final 2006 - towelled 26-0 or something
Manly vs Melbourne - Grand Final - no comment
Manly vs South Sydney - Round 23 or something - 40-32 !

I'm going to stick to Brookvale Oval from now on I think ! Screw that place. Actually, no lower grade team has won there either while I have been there !!! LoL !!!

Ryan, go easy on youirself mate. Your curse isnt that bad. Manly vs Saints was @ Aussie stadium, but come to think about it we dont have a great record there either.

Ryan has bought some of the old North Sydney Bears curse with him whne he jumped on the Eagles

Norths passed on the losers curse to manly with the northern beagles merger and they removed it from NSO to ANZ staduim. 

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4