Time for the wise old heads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Now I'm not saying it's panic stations at the moment (not at all), but Monday night to me we really need the wise old heads to lead the way. So it's really a key game for Killer, Skivvy and Nate Myles to lead from the front. (DCE being halfback he has to anyway). I think it's vital the forwards look at Myles and he does the old BK adage of 'follow me'. And it's crucial killer and skivs keep the backs calm, composed and organised.

The young guys like the Turbos and Parcell will bring plenty of enthusiasm, we just need the older guys to harness it in the right ways.

For what it's worth Manly 24 Tigers 10. Man of the match, Taupau. Who I think will be dying to smash his old team and be given much more free reign out wide.

Time to keep it very simple, go into this game thinking to win it with defence, energy and holding the ball.
Technical coach can take the week off, we just need a win.

If you watched Penrith early against the Dogs, very simple stuff and it served them quite well.

From kicks we need Jorge picking it up from dummy half on the first tackle and having a run. Then just bash it up the middle and lay a platform before we get fancy.

I like our odds of they can do that which then allows DCE and Walker to attack the Tigers halves which are notorious turnstiles.

Playing the Tigers, generally means a closely contested game. We don't usually score as many points without Snake either. Same situation as last week really. You saw how much our fullback & former no 6 mean/meant to Manly, in terms of attack. The sooner Cherry gets comfortable leading the team & building his combination with Snake, the better Manly's results will be. My head says Manly in a close one. My heart says it would be nice to put 30 on them, & disprove the notion, that we struggle offensively without the Prince.

I kind of agree. Lyon's best, sadly, has passed. Matai could play another year, & Snake can do whatever he wants, he's earned that right & is still up to NRL standard. If killer or skivvy are injured, walker should definitely play centre. Parcell to five eight I'd love to see!

I hope we don't lose 3 wise old heads in one year but it's possible.

If Snake plays less than 50% of games , he's taking up a bunch of the cap for that result ( although he deserves the right to go out in his own way).

Skivvy & Killer, well, that remains to be seen, Skivvy has probably the greatest heart in the game but surely his body can't take much more of this, and Killer, well he won't want to be there " just to top up his super" ( he could do that back st St Helens), so if he doesn't perform I'd suggest 2016 might be it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6