Time to bring back Des

• Thread starter Deleted member 24974
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 24974

Tooves is a great Manly legend but unfortunately part of being a great coach is being able to keep plays at the club. Under Tooves we have lost Kite, Glen Stewart, Watmough, Cherry Evans, Lussik, Gower, King, Whare, Tony Williams possibly Foran. This is the heart and sole of the team and I have never known a Manly team to loose so manly players.
Time to get Des back.

The guy **** on our club (also did great things for us) but give him credit he can build a team and that's what is going 2 be needed.

Lets get Des, Arthur, Norman and Hodko and we will be golden

Tooves is a great Manly legend but unfortunately part of being a great coach is being able to keep plays at the club. Under Tooves we have lost Kite, Glen Stewart, Watmough, Cherry Evans, Lussik, Gower, King, Whare, Tony Williams possibly Foran. This is the heart and sole of the team and I have never known a Manly team to loose so manly players.
Time to get Des back.
no way you can lay the blame for that at Toovey.
A no from me for Des.
I may have the gut but unfortunately not the ethnicity to have a say!

If the owner decides on a new coach will he stick with a manly man? or will he decide the club needs a clean out?

Des is the best coach in the Competition and a Manly man. He left because of problem with the board.
He rebuilt Manly after the Northern Eagles debacle and I believe he can do it again.

Des is the best coach in the Competition and a Manly man. He left because of problem with the board.
He rebuilt Manly after the Northern Eagles debacle and I believe he can do it again.

You could argue about the best coach but what you say about building the team is correct.

Time to get Des back.
Never he kept players By back ended contracts we just got out of that mess

You can say what you want about Des but he is one of the best coaches available, he knows how to keep a team together and he knows how to win a premiership. I still wouldn't want him back but you have to question why he left in the first place, perhaps Manly's ****ty management needs to come under more scrutiny?

The moment that **** walks through the door is the day I stop being a supporter.

FFS can't you remember what it was like after the 2011 GF, or how we got in this **** in the first place!!

Good thought Boxley BUT not for me!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4