Time to start again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
4 in a row, bottom 4 on the ladder. How does a team do this when you have such a good roster?

No commitment that's how! Snake thinks he is a turnstile. Lyon thinks he can kick the ball out every time and eventually get a result? Barretts keeps selecting crap players. This ain't many this ain't footy. Sure we scored some tries during 2nd half but you didn't see any of that from our leaders did you. Tom, Jake, Dylan, Api, Parcell all stood up for us. Not snake not brown. Grow up Brett your brother is gone get over it, your team is in crysis. There is no excuse to just give up and say you've had enough! Get rid of the old blokes and bring back the commitment. If we are not careful Tom may just say he doesn't want to lose anymore and leave the club for good. Be careful manly. You lose Tom you lose everyone including your mind. Problem is we are going to have trouble for a number of seasons recruiting quality we are going to have to be paying overs now. But with snake, Lyon and Matai all retiring plus all the dead wood we can spend big cash hopefully. Time to rebuild. No more Barrett no more penns.

I have been saying this all year, and with respect to your comments @Turbo our roster is rubbish, I dont see anything good about it. I have been surprised with how good Taupau has been as I never rated him but apart from that its a roster with aging stars.

The Raiders and Tigers have rosters that have more appeal to me than ours. To my eyes only Dragons and Titans have worse rosters.

Not suee if you guys have played in team sport, but continuity is massive thing.

Cut out these injuries and things are a bit different.

Also, get rid of Stewart.

Myles was a dreadful buy, but it is a decent team. Just NO continuity.

Throw out the Penns and we have no club. I am not in favour of whats been going on but that is a FACT!!!

It is obvious that the club needs surgery. The roster we have was good on paper but a long way from being a top 4 team.

Fact is we stuffed it up in 2014 and we are now really paying for allowing a clique of players to run riot. It cost us great players and a club legend of a coach was hung out to dry as the scapegoat.

We need to start again. There are a enough good players there but its about giving them a chance now. We need the younger players to continue to grow and get in some hard heads to show them the way.

Tonight in particular we were so tame with aggression compared to Canberra We were bullied all night.

It is the end of an era, yes but what we must do is use the rest of this season to ensure we start 2017 on the front foot and that means getting in the promising kids and dropping some veterans if need be.

the raider toyed with us, they smashed our forwards, '
the bronocos in the hudle b4 the game said thsi is easy , before the game started, we are now and easy 2 points for any team out there.

Apart from Zorba, how many people on here who have stated in recent times that they thought Stewart was Manly's greatest ever fullback, still think that way?

It was always a dubious contention. This season is only serving to underline that.

Greatest tryscoring fullback - Stewart, undoubtedly. Greatest all-round fullback? Graham Eadie, come on down!

It was f...... embarrassing. That middle 50 minutes was a joke . Stewart should be released now , he showed little to no interest what so ever and i cant see him getting any better . Killer tried but he is not busting through holes anymore and thats also costing us out wide. The list goes on and on and manly are in for another massive clean out , i couldn't even be bothered naming the players to bòot as ive had a gut full , but the first one named would be on top of my list . Im having a spell until next season, not even going to watch them . Take it easy .

Starting again is exactly what this club needs. However, people saying we need to start planning for 2017 now are a little short sighted. The team we have now is simply a manifestation of the efforts of the mob running this club. Change is required in the back office.

Starting again is exactly what this club needs. However, people saying we need to start planning for 2017 now are a little short sighted. The team we have now is simply a manifestation of the efforts of the mob running this club. Change is required in the back office.

The battle for control of the club took its toll. We may be financially secure for now but I don't think our current owners have a clue on how to run a football club. They may have realised that and took measures to surround themselves with people that apparently did. Those people also need to be accountable.

One of those people is Bozo. Our recruitment was never as impressive as some on here claim. The biggest problem with our team is its forward pack. It continues to be bullied and dominated by most other packs. More so than in than past. Ffs DCE was injured in a set last night taking a hit up that no other forward was prepared to do in the first few tackles of the set. We have one of the least impressive packs in the comp.

Another person is Zorba. He continues his vindictive undermining of good people associated with the club. His presence is destructive to the club and also to the moral of the not-so-clueless membership. He is simply the minister for propaganda. He's also a wanker.

The coaching staff. A rookie coach coming in to coach the Manly club? Seriously? Another dumb move by Bozo. Especially when we had a perfectly good coach in Toovey. A man who IS Manly and had the runs on the board. He got those runs in spite of everything he had to contend with from the people having petty battles in the background.

Planning for 2017 is pie in the sky stuff. There is so much wrong behind the team at the moment that I struggle to see the proverbial light. We have a long road ahead people and the struggle simply just doesn't start with the team. It ends with the team.

For a long time we won and now we suck! This is ****ing bull**** and should be fixed immediately because that is all that I can tolerate!

Everyone should be kicked out and we should bring in guys that win immediately! Barrett should be replaced with Wayne Bennett! The roster should be replaced with the Cowboys lineup from the 2015 grand final. When? Immediately!

And the CEO should call me personally to tell me everything that is going on with the club!

Anything else is unacceptable!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7